APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

1994.MM.DD - Unknown TV Program - Interview with Slash

Go down

1994.MM.DD - Unknown TV Program - Interview with Slash Empty 1994.MM.DD - Unknown TV Program - Interview with Slash

Post by Blackstar Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:17 am

Transcript:
------------------

Slash: Well, for one, okay, there hasn’t been a cool pinball machine in the last 11 years as far as rock ‘n’ roll is concerned. Like, I think the last one, not to plug Ted Nugent, but it was Weekend Warriors. Anyway, so when we decided to do one, it had to be something really cool, and different, and exciting, and so the Guns N’ Roses machine is the loudest one ever made.

The funny thing about it is that the whole object of the game, if you know any history of Guns N’ Roses, is just to get the band on stage, right? So you go through all six members, which is this shot right here, alright? Every time you make this shot, you get another band member. If you get all six of them, the band is officially on stage and all six balls come out, and then you get to play a six-ball game, right? And that’s got a certain personal for me, because we’re notorious for not getting on stage on time. So, initially, when we started designing this game on the napkin (laughs), it was drawn out with a basic goal, which was the “G” and the “R” ramps, and that’s where it started, and so here they are. To be able to establish the fact that it is what it is, is really important and it’s nice to have a real official rock ‘n’ roll machine that has our name on it, you know, so I’m happy.
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 90377

Back to top Go down