APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

Duff on Howard Stern 1996 -- try not to laugh

2 posters

Go down

Duff on Howard Stern 1996 -- try not to laugh Empty Duff on Howard Stern 1996 -- try not to laugh

Post by ludurigan Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:01 am

Not sure if you guys have ever seen this

I just had to stop watching around the 3 minutes mark and post it here cause I was laughing so much

ludurigan
ludurigan

Plectra : 5311

Back to top Go down

Duff on Howard Stern 1996 -- try not to laugh Empty Re: Duff on Howard Stern 1996 -- try not to laugh

Post by Blackstar Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:04 am

Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 85695

ludurigan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Duff on Howard Stern 1996 -- try not to laugh Empty Re: Duff on Howard Stern 1996 -- try not to laugh

Post by ludurigan Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:22 am

great!

the beginning was great when they play the "duff tape" but then howard goes on a monologue and the whole thing becomes boring
ludurigan
ludurigan

Plectra : 5311

Blackstar likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down