APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2014.10.26 - Viva La Fiesta Con Lucas - Interview with Steven at Rock Against MS

Go down

2014.10.26 - Viva La Fiesta Con Lucas - Interview with Steven at Rock Against MS Empty 2014.10.26 - Viva La Fiesta Con Lucas - Interview with Steven at Rock Against MS

Post by Blackstar Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:27 am

Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 85695

Back to top Go down

2014.10.26 - Viva La Fiesta Con Lucas - Interview with Steven at Rock Against MS Empty Re: 2014.10.26 - Viva La Fiesta Con Lucas - Interview with Steven at Rock Against MS

Post by Blackstar Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:29 am

Excerpt from Blabbermouth:
------------------------------------

On October 26, Argentinean rock journalist Lucas H. Gordon conducted an interview with former Guns N' Roses drummer Steven Adler and Steven's wife Carolina on the red carpet at an evening of art with Billy Morrison and Joey Feldman benefiting the Rock Against MS foundation at Village Studios in Los Angeles, California. You can watch the chat below.

Asked what he has been up to in recent months, Adler said: "Right now I'm just taking care of myself. I've been having these problems with alcohol, and right now I'm just taking care of it. I have a nice program I'm working, and I'm looking forward to having one year [of sobriety]. Right now I've got nine months and eighteen days. And then next year I'm gonna start working and getting the band back together… I'm taking care of [my alcohol addiction] — cutting it off at the neck. I'm looking forward to going out and playing again. I have my record, 'Back From The Dead', which I hope everybody will buy and listen to. And it's just been very exciting. Having a new life is exciting."

https://blabbermouth.net/news/former-guns-n-roses-drummer-steven-adler-says-he-has-been-sober-for-nine-months
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 85695

Back to top Go down