APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2017.05.07 - Lucas H. Gordon - Interview with Steven

Go down

2017.05.07 - Lucas H. Gordon - Interview with Steven Empty 2017.05.07 - Lucas H. Gordon - Interview with Steven

Post by Blackstar Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:53 am

Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87237

Back to top Go down

2017.05.07 - Lucas H. Gordon - Interview with Steven Empty Re: 2017.05.07 - Lucas H. Gordon - Interview with Steven

Post by Blackstar Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:09 pm

Excerpts from Blabbermouth:
-------------------------------------

Steven Adler says that he would like to play a few more songs with Guns N' Roses than he got to perform with the band when he reunited with GN'R for the first time in 26 years during the 2016 leg of the "Not In This Lifetime" tour. [...]

During a May 7 interview with Argentinean rock journalist Lucas H. Gordon at the Ride For Ronnie motorcycle rally and concert in Encino, California, Adler stated about his reunion with Guns N' Roses (see video below): "That was so great. It was really, really amazing and a dream come true. 'Cause for twenty-five years, all I've been doing was praying that I would be able to do it. I just wish I could play more songs, 'cause I wanna do more with them. It's really hard… it's heartbreaking and hard on me to be standing on the side of the stage and watching somebody else [current Guns N' Roses drummer Frank Ferrer] play my songs. Which, he is great, but it's hard for me. It's, like, I'd like to play a few more songs. But I'm thankful I got to do anything at all, so my dream came true. But I do wanna do more. I hope… We'll see what they say."

https://blabbermouth.net/news/steven-adler-would-like-to-play-a-few-more-songs-with-guns-n-roses
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87237

Back to top Go down