APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2014.05.12 - Viva La Fiesta Con Lucas - Interview with Slash at MusiCares MAP Fund Benefit

Go down

2014.05.12 - Viva La Fiesta Con Lucas - Interview with Slash at MusiCares MAP Fund Benefit Empty 2014.05.12 - Viva La Fiesta Con Lucas - Interview with Slash at MusiCares MAP Fund Benefit

Post by Blackstar Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:45 am

Last edited by Blackstar on Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 85486

Back to top Go down

2014.05.12 - Viva La Fiesta Con Lucas - Interview with Slash at MusiCares MAP Fund Benefit Empty Re: 2014.05.12 - Viva La Fiesta Con Lucas - Interview with Slash at MusiCares MAP Fund Benefit

Post by Blackstar Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:47 am

Excerpt from Blabbermouth:
------------------------------------

Argentinean rock journalist Lucas H. Gordon, who currently resides in Hollywood, California, conducted an interview with Slash on the red carpet of this past Monday's (May 12) 10th annual MusiCares MAP Fund benefit concert, which honored Black Sabbath singer Ozzy Osbourne. Speaking about the current status of Velvet Revolver, the band he formed in 2002 with fellow ex-Guns N' Roses members Duff McKagan and Matt Sorum, Slash said (see video below): "I think we're gonna audition a singer coming up. So there's that. But I'm gonna be out on the road for the next year and a half [with my solo band], so…"

Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 85486

Back to top Go down