APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2005.12.30 - WMMR Philadelphia - Interview with Slash [excerpt]

Go down

2005.12.30 - WMMR Philadelphia - Interview with Slash [excerpt] Empty 2005.12.30 - WMMR Philadelphia - Interview with Slash [excerpt]

Post by Blackstar Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:30 pm

Transcribed by HTGTH:
------------------------------

[...]

Slash: Axl's got got a record coming out, Guns I guess you call it, I think in March. Which is sorta cool, you know it's gonna be interesting to hear it. After all this time and after all this talk what's going on with him.

DJ: So wait, Chinese Democracy is gonna come out?

Slash: Yeah, it's coming out in March...

DJ: OK...

Slash: That's what... I've been told a lot of things over the years, but it definitely sounds like it's coming out in March.

DJ: We've been waiting forever.

Slash: Which means Velvet Revolver probably in March, April, May. Will be coming out somewhere around that time. It'll be interesting.

DJ: Yeah, I was gonna say your record will probably come out first.

Slash: No, no... Yeah, well. All things considered, it could. That could happen, but... Judging by, I think Axl's record is finished.

[...]
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87859

Back to top Go down