APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2005.05.30 - The Hairball John (via Blabbermouth) - Interview with Steven (excerpt)

Go down

2005.05.30 - The Hairball John (via Blabbermouth) - Interview with Steven (excerpt) Empty 2005.05.30 - The Hairball John (via Blabbermouth) - Interview with Steven (excerpt)

Post by Blackstar Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:52 pm

Former GUNS N' ROSES Drummer: AXL ROSE 'Should Get His Head Out Of His Ass'

Former GUNS N' ROSES drummer Steven Adler recently called into "The Hairball John" radio show to talk about a new ADLER'S APPETITE vocalist and their recent EP. Adler also shared some great memories regarding GUNS N' ROSES' glory days as well as his very personal view regarding the yet-to-be-released "Chinese Democracy". An excerpt from the interview follows:

Hairball John: Steven, when you take a look back at the GUNS N' ROSES days, what types of memories do you pull from that time period?

Steven Adler: "Having my dream come true and having my dream crushed all at the same time. You've got to remember that was like when we were eighteen, nineteen, twenty, twenty-one, twenty-two years old and teenagers that age want to get laid and they want to party. And we did some good partying and some good laying."

Hairball John: Steven, in your opinion, do you think we will ever see "Chinese Democracy", Axl Rose's new version of GUNS N' ROSES, hit the streets?

Steven Adler: "If you do, God bless Axl. That's all I can say, is God bless him. I think he should get his head out of his ass, and I think we should put the band back together because that's what the fans want. I know Izzy and Slash and Duff would totally do it. It's just a matter of Axl. You know, I hope he puts this record out and it does what he wants it to do and I hope he lives happily ever after, the jackass! No, I'm kidding."

https://tinyurl.com/y8q2m98m
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87962

Back to top Go down