APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

Reckless Road podcast by Marc Canter

Go down

Reckless Road podcast by Marc Canter Empty Reckless Road podcast by Marc Canter

Post by Soulmonster on Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:23 am

Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Stage manager

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 63669

Back to top Go down

Reckless Road podcast by Marc Canter Empty Re: Reckless Road podcast by Marc Canter

Post by ludurigan on Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:04 pm

WOW, that is fucking great

i think the link above is not working, but you can get to listen to the podcast is here including photos and audio samples of the gig and also a transcription of the podcast = https://www.recklessroad.com/marcsvault/2020/6/27/episode1

I have read the Reckless Road book but that was a long time ago when it was first released

So it was nice to revisit that

Marc appears to be sharing some unseen, unpublished photos along with the podcast, right?

I think I haven't seen some of those... Or maybe the photos are just bigger than on the book and I can properly see them now!

This is just brilliant, I wish Marc just gets able to fucking share his entire GNR audio recording collection sometime

He mentions that his recording of this first show is muffled and it is a bit indeed but those two samples that he made available of Jumping Jack Flash and Heartbreak Hotel sound more than good enough!

I think he is able to share these samples because they are cover songs so Axl & his sickening lawyers probably can't sue him for that.

A question: was the "Guns n Roses" drawing on the flyer made by Slash? To the best of my knowledge it was Slash who did those drawings for GNR, was'nt t? But since the flyer has Rob Gardner and Tracii Guns photos on it and "pre-dates" Slash being on GNR then that would not make much sense...

If it wasn't Slash who did that drawing it should be fun to learn who did it...
ludurigan
ludurigan

Plectra : 1784

Soulmonster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Reckless Road podcast by Marc Canter Empty Re: Reckless Road podcast by Marc Canter

Post by ludurigan on Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:09 pm

Reckless Road podcast by Marc Canter 1A_041-gigapixel

Reckless Road podcast by Marc Canter 6%3A6%3A85+group-gigapixel
ludurigan
ludurigan

Plectra : 1784

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum