APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2002.MM.DD - Chopaway.com - Izzy Stradlin Q&A

Go down

2002.MM.DD - Chopaway.com - Izzy Stradlin Q&A Empty 2002.MM.DD - Chopaway.com - Izzy Stradlin Q&A

Post by Blackstar Wed May 06, 2020 5:55 pm

Izzy Stradlin Q&A

1. Fans at the Izzy Stradlin message board often talk about a 'lost ju ju hounds' record that was recorded around 1993. Is this the 117 Degrees album that you put out in 1998, or is there another record full of tracks out there?

Nothing i know of is unreleased, 117 was new stuff back then.

2. Are you looking to get On Down The Road put out in Europe and USA?

Yes,soon.

3. How long has the song-writing process taken for the new album and where has the inspiration/influence for the new songs come from?

Around holidays/winter. Till now been writing/recording ideas....they just come sometimes.

4. Can the fans expect a summer release for the new album? Would you be interested in getting back on the road to support the release of your next album?

Possible summer release and tour.....will keep you posted........
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87859

Back to top Go down