APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

1997.08.30 - The Gazette - They're Baaack

Go down

1997.08.30 - The Gazette - They're Baaack Empty 1997.08.30 - The Gazette - They're Baaack

Post by Blackstar Sun 16 Feb 2020 - 11:33

1997.08.30 - The Gazette - They're Baaack 1997_022

Transcript:
-----------------

By DOUG CAMILLI

[...]

They’re baaack: Just when I was starting to assume that the startlingly tiresome rock group Guns N’ Roses had drifted off to drug-rehab heaven somewhere, they go and resurface, starting work on a new album. Leader Axl Rose seems to have brought in somebody called Robin Finck, formerly of Nine Inch Nails, to replace this guy Slash as guitarist.

I dunno what happened to Slash exactly but I don’t believe he’s in a monastery - I’m reasonably confident that we can write him off as another victim of Rock Star Lifestyle Abuse, one way or another.
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87860

Back to top Go down