APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

1995.02.DD - Italian TV - Interview with Slash

Go down

1995.02.DD - Italian TV - Interview with Slash Empty 1995.02.DD - Italian TV - Interview with Slash

Post by Blackstar Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:39 pm

Transcript:
---------------

Interviewer: Slash! Hi Slash. Nice to meet you. Benvenuto in Italia. Hi Eric.

Dover: Nice one.

Interviewer: Thanks very much. My friends, this is Slash and this is Eric Dover. We’ll talk to Slash about his new musical project. He has a new band called Snakepit. What can you tell us about this new project, the Snakepit project? How did it come about?

Slash: Basically it was just a bunch of us guys, some good friends just making music. And all of a sudden  it was like, “Oh, let’s go make a record,” you know? (laughs) So we did.

Dover: (?)

Slash: Yeah, it was really very laidback, very – there was no pressure, no hassle. We just sort of made it and then I went to the record company and I said, “Here,” and that was it (laughs).

[Translation into Italian]

Interviewer: Eric, what was the experience like working with Slash in this new album?

Dover: Very enjoy-able (laughs). I mean, it’s the best way to put it. We all get along well. We like a lot of the same things, we like watching a lot of the same things on TV monitors, that sort of thing. So it was great.

[Translation into Italian]
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 90377

Back to top Go down