APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2008.08.13 - Antiquet Blog - Antiquiet’s Three-Way With 8mm (Sean Beavan)

Go down

2008.08.13 - Antiquet Blog - Antiquiet’s Three-Way With 8mm (Sean Beavan) Empty 2008.08.13 - Antiquet Blog - Antiquiet’s Three-Way With 8mm (Sean Beavan)

Post by Blackstar Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:57 am

Interviews

Antiquiet’s Three-Way With 8mm

By Johnny Firecloud

[...]

Antiquiet: Walk us through the experience of working on the new Guns N’ Roses album.

Sean: Ah yes, that was a long time ago. It was between ’98 and 2000, I think. Tommy Stinson and I became good friends, and we see each other quite a bit, so he gives me updates here and there. I have no idea what’s going on now. Almost everybody involved with the project when I was working on it isn’t a part of it anymore. It was Josh Freese on drums, Tommy was playing bass… Dizzy was playing keyboards, and I think he’s still doing that. It was a blast working with Axl. He was a really funny guy. That’s probably the one thing that surprised me the most- just how funny the guy could be. When he’d come in to do vocals, he’d warm up for like forty-five minutes not by singing, but by telling jokes. He was just extremely funny and super nice.

Antiquiet: Was there any sense that Chinese Democracy was nearing completion back then?

Sean: I thought there was. (laughs) I think we worked on thirty-five songs or something. But the guy just continually creates, and as people changed into and out of the band, a lot of things got re-tracked. I’d love to see the record come out soon, but we’ll see. They say it was turned in.

[...]

http://antiquiet.com/interviews/2008/08/antiquiets-three-way-with-8mm/
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87712

Back to top Go down