APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2019.11.11 - Produce Like A Pro - Interview with Sean Beavan [excerpt]

Go down

2019.11.11 - Produce Like A Pro - Interview with Sean Beavan [excerpt] Empty 2019.11.11 - Produce Like A Pro - Interview with Sean Beavan [excerpt]

Post by Blackstar Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:52 am

[...]

Sean Beavan: [...] I think I was doing Guns N’ Roses at the time, or something [...]

Warren Huart (interviewer): Was this the never-ending Guns N’ Roses record?

Sean Beavan: Yes! The never-ending Guns N’ Roses record. I did that for... two years or something like that? And it’s funny, because I was on it from ’98 to 2000, I think, and the vocal tracks on it are all the ones I did. Like, it was pretty crazy-

Warren: Huart: Did he credit you?

Sean Beavan: Oh, he was unbelievably wonderful.

Warren Huart: Okay, great.

Sean Beavan: The credits were... I was reading them going like, “Oh my God!”

Warren Huart: Fantastic.

Sean Beavan: It was so nice. I mean, Axl is a great guy as far as, like, loyalty to people and stuff. I really, really liked Ax. I think part of our problem together was that he and I are the same age, and I thought he needed an elder statesman to kind of kick him into it, you know what I mean? Because, you know, I thought he was just gonna want to do this record forever and it’s like, “You gotta put something out now,” you know? Too much talent to not give it to the world, you know?

[...]
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 88096

Back to top Go down

2019.11.11 - Produce Like A Pro - Interview with Sean Beavan [excerpt] Empty Re: 2019.11.11 - Produce Like A Pro - Interview with Sean Beavan [excerpt]

Post by Blackstar Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:53 am

Sean Beavan also answered a question in the comments under the video:

2019.11.11 - Produce Like A Pro - Interview with Sean Beavan [excerpt] 2019_123
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 88096

Back to top Go down