APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

Axl Rose just finished serving jury duty

Go down

Axl Rose just finished serving jury duty Empty Axl Rose just finished serving jury duty

Post by Soulmonster Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:54 pm

Axl Rose has been performing his civic duty by carrying out jury service in Santa Monica, California.

The Guns N' Roses frontman was summoned to sit in judgement on a civil case and spent four days listening to evidence before the hearing ended on Tuesday (10Jan12), according to People.com.

And the rocker was more than happy to fulfil his obligations as he was intrigued by the legal process.

He tells the website, "It was relatively painless. I was fortunate that everyone in the courthouse and jurors were all really great, plus I got to see daylight from a different prospect."

So that's the reason why he has been in Santa Monica lately (as evidenced by a picture on mygnr of him browsing some magazine in a shop in Santa Monica), and the explanation why he didn't answer my request for an interview now while I was on my California trip Razz

Source: http://www.contactmusic.com/news/axl-rose-completes-jury-duty_1283364
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 77295

Back to top Go down