APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2012.01.13 - People Magazine - Axl Rose Performs His Civic Duty

Go down

2012.01.13 - People Magazine - Axl Rose Performs His Civic Duty Empty 2012.01.13 - People Magazine - Axl Rose Performs His Civic Duty

Post by Blackstar Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:10 am

Axl Rose Performs His Civic Duty

The Guns N' Roses frontman says his four-day jury duty was "relatively painless"

By Marisa Laudadio

Welcome to the legal jungle, baby!

A source tells PEOPLE that Guns N’ Roses frontman Axl Rose has been serving jury duty on a civil trial in Santa Monica, Calif.

The rocker’s rep confirms that Rose, 49, indeed has been performing his civic duty – having completed jury duty service on Tuesday “after serving four days of the trial process,” says his rep.

“It was relatively painless,” says Rose, who just completed a U.S. tour with his band last month. “I was fortunate that everyone in the courthouse and jurors were all really great, plus I got to see daylight from a different prospect.”

Guns N’ Roses will be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in April, along with other artists including the Beastie Boys and Red Hot Chili Peppers.

https://people.com/celebrity/axl-rose-performs-his-civic-duty/
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87081

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum