APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2012.04.14 - Artisan News - Interview with Steven at the Golden Gods Awards

Go down

2012.04.14 - Artisan News - Interview with Steven at the Golden Gods Awards Empty 2012.04.14 - Artisan News - Interview with Steven at the Golden Gods Awards

Post by Blackstar Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:35 am

Voice-over: Former Guns N’ Roses drummer Steven Adler has called out Axl Rose for letting Guns N’ Roses fans down, as he declined his Rock and Roll Hall of Fame nomination and said he wasn’t attending via a letter he fired off to the L.A. Times. The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is less than 24 hours away taking place April 14th, and Axl only spoke of his intentions earlier in the week admitting there was a time he was contemplating going. Adler was at the Golden Gods Awards and there he said he blesses Axl and he called his non-appearance disrespectful to the fans.

Steven: What I have to say after that? It’s a shame. It’s very sad. God bless you, Axl. That’s all I have to say. I just think it’s a shame, it’s disrespectful to not just the band, the four guys, original guys, but to our fans, which is everybody in the world.

Voice-over: Reports say that Rose wanted Guns N’ Roses members included that the Hall didn’t, and he wanted to choose who he wanted to play with at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Meanwhile, now that the original reunion is seemingly crushed, original guitarist Izzy Stradlin won’t be there. He sends his best through Duff McKagan saying in a statement: “I have waited up to this point to see what would become of the GNR induction into RRHOF. I would like to say THANK YOU and GRACIAS to RRHOF for the acknowledgement of our works over the years as a band. BIG THANKS to all my bandmates who helped get us to where we are today. And, of course, THANK YOU to all of the people on this planet (including, but not limited to, the entire universe and beyond, etc., etc., etc.) who have supported Guns N' Roses from day one.”
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87859

Back to top Go down