APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

The "Work on new record" thread

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The "Work on new record" thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The "Work on new record" thread

Post by Blackstar on Tue May 07, 2019 11:40 pm

@Soulmonster wrote:The next issue of Kerrang! features Duff with the title "Duff McKagan: Life, Loss And The Future Of Guns N’ Roses". It will probably be interesting and shed some light on a new possible record. If I understand thigs correctly, Kerrang! is issued every week or so, so hopefully any statements from Duff are fresh.

Not more than the usual...
[...]Which leads us to the interview’s inevitable final topic: when’s this new Guns N’ Roses album coming? Should people lay a bet on it happening?

“I don’t know, although you guys do bet a lot here in the UK.”

Stop deflecting.

“I am deflecting, aren’t I. Well, we do have some gigs coming up.”

Go on…

“We have some gigs coming up in the fall.”

And could these gigs coincide with the arrival of new material?

“Maybe, who knows?” And here Duff Mckagan unfurls his easy, playful smile; often present and always flickering.

“I will tell you this,” he says, “anything could happen. It’s Guns N’ Roses.”
http://www.a-4-d.com/t3894-2019-05-08-kerrang-duff-mckagan-life-loss-the-future-of-guns-n-roses#14451
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 13398

Back to top Go down

The "Work on new record" thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The "Work on new record" thread

Post by Soulmonster on Tue May 07, 2019 11:44 pm

Great that you found it. I don't think they would tease about the issue if something wasn't seriously happening. But still they understand that everything can derail at any moment, so better to not make any committing statements they have to backtrack later. I am optimistic!
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Tour plane captain

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 56611

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum