APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2020.09.01 - Instagram/Blabbermouth - Matt Sorum Releases Solo Cover Of Tom Petty's 'I Won't Back Down'

Go down

2020.09.01 - Instagram/Blabbermouth - Matt Sorum Releases Solo Cover Of Tom Petty's 'I Won't Back Down' Empty 2020.09.01 - Instagram/Blabbermouth - Matt Sorum Releases Solo Cover Of Tom Petty's 'I Won't Back Down'

Post by Blackstar Mon Jun 10, 2024 5:19 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEkhTe5DT9_/

Ex-Guns N' Roses Drummer Matt Sorum Releases Solo Cover Of Tom Petty's 'I Won't Back Down'

Former Guns N' Roses and Velvet Revolver drummer Matt Sorum has released a music video for his solo cover version of the Tom Petty classic "I Won't Back Down".

Sorum uploaded the clip to his Instagram account and wrote in an accompanying message: "I made this video in the desert near Pioneertown when thinking and speaking with my good friends and partners in Brazil .

"Brazil is like a second home to me and I traveled there often before the pandemic to work on projects with my company @sthorm.io Since then we have moved our @viralcure.global project into working on COVID-19 and supporting @hospitalhcfmusp We started the crowd funding space and raised much needed funds to help with the situation and medical supplies.

"Please support if you can. We're all in this together more than ever.

"I call this Band THE MATTS as I recorded and sang all the parts myself at @escape w @chadshlosser recording and mixing ..except slide by #RandyRayMitchell ..

"thank you @kristabri for shooting it and @lucas_snatch for the edit and all the doctors and nurses on the front lines @hospitalhcfmusp that appear in the video ."

https://blabbermouth.net/news/ex-guns-n-roses-drummer-matt-sorum-releases-solo-cover-of-tom-pettys-i-wont-back-down
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 90377

Back to top Go down