APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2020.07.07 - Instagram/Ultimate Guitar - Matt Sorum Says Beatles Legend Is Reason Why He Became a Drummer

Go down

2020.07.07 - Instagram/Ultimate Guitar - Matt Sorum Says Beatles Legend Is Reason Why He Became a Drummer Empty 2020.07.07 - Instagram/Ultimate Guitar - Matt Sorum Says Beatles Legend Is Reason Why He Became a Drummer

Post by Blackstar Sun May 26, 2024 12:41 am

Ex-GN'R Member Matt Sorum Says Beatles Legend Is Reason Why He Became a Drummer

"I'm honored to call Ringo a friend," the drummer wrote.

In a recent post through his social channels, former Guns N' Roses drummer Matt Sorum wished The Beatles drummer Ringo Starr a happy 80th birthday.

Matt branded Ringo the reason why he became a drummer, writing:

"Happy 80th birthday Ringo. This is a shot from my upcoming book that will be out next year now. The reason I became a drummer was this man.

Like many of us in the mid-'60s that saw The Beatles on TB when they first came to America. They appeared on The Ed Sullivan Show. Although I was a bit young their 4th appearance is what captured my attention with the song 'I Feel Fine.'

"I then received a 45 record from my Brother Mark of 'A Hard Day's Night' and I was never the same along with the rest of the world. Over 73 million tuned in to the Sullivan show that changed rock 'n' roll forever.

"I'm honored to call Ringo a friend as we'd usually be outside the Capitol building today sharing peace and love. You continue to be a huge inspiration in my life, Ringo."

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/ex-gnr_member_matt_sorum_says_beatles_legend_is_reason_why_he_became_a_drummer.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCWKVJZDnsD/
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 90377

Back to top Go down