APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2019.07.03 - Facebook/Blabbermouth - Steven Adler Apologizes For 'Media Confusion,' Says He Is 'Alive And Well' (& related articles)

Go down

2019.07.03 - Facebook/Blabbermouth - Steven Adler Apologizes For 'Media Confusion,' Says He Is 'Alive And Well' (& related articles) Empty 2019.07.03 - Facebook/Blabbermouth - Steven Adler Apologizes For 'Media Confusion,' Says He Is 'Alive And Well' (& related articles)

Post by Blackstar Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:13 pm

Blabbermouth:
------------------

Ex-Guns N' Roses Drummer Steven Adler Apologizes For 'Media Confusion,' Says He Is 'Alive And Well'

Steve Adler says that he is "alive and well," less than a week after he was hospitalized for a self-inflicted stab wound.

The former Guns N' Roses drummer addressed the incident in a video message posted to his Facebook page earlier today. In the clip, which can be seen below, Adler says: "I'm really sorry about all this media confusion that's been going on. I'm alive and well. I'm looking forward to seeing everybody on July 12 at the Golden Nugget in [Las] Vegas and July 13 at this motorcycle rally in Oregon, which is gonna be bad to the bone. And I love everybody, and I can't wait to see and hug everybody. Thank you so much for your love and support."

https://blabbermouth.net/news/ex-guns-n-roses-drummer-steven-adler-apologizes-for-media-confusion-says-he-is-alive-and-well

Blabbermouth, July 14, 2019:
------------------------------------

Steven Adler Performs Live For First Time Since Stabbing Incident (Video)

Fan-filmed video footage of Adler's Appetite, the band featuring former Guns N' Roses drummer Steven Adler, performing on July 12 at the Golden Nugget in Las Vegas, Nevada can be seen below.

The Vegas concert marked Adler's first live appearance since he was hospitalized for a self-inflicted stab wound. [...]

https://blabbermouth.net/news/steven-adler-performs-live-for-first-time-since-stabbing-incident-video
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87081

Back to top Go down