APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2010.09.01 - KTTV/Blabbermouth - Steven Adler Apologizes To Matt Sorum

Go down

2010.09.01 - KTTV/Blabbermouth - Steven Adler Apologizes To Matt Sorum Empty 2010.09.01 - KTTV/Blabbermouth - Steven Adler Apologizes To Matt Sorum

Post by Blackstar Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:19 pm

Steven Adler Apologizes To Matt Sorum: 'The Words Just Came Out Wrong'

Original Guns N' Roses and current Adler's Appetite drummer Steven Adler was a guest on this past Monday's (August 30) edition of "Good Day L.A.", a television talk show which airs on KTTV (Fox 11), the Fox Broadcasting Company-owned and operated station in Los Angeles, California. Watch his appearance on the program below.

At the end of the interview, Adler can be seen speaking to the camera directly and saying, "I need to apologize to Matt Sorum. I'm sorry about what I said in those interviews. The words just came out wrong. I think you're amazing and I love you, man. Sorry about that."

https://archive.blabbermouth.net/news/steven-adler-apologizes-to-matt-sorum-the-words-just-came-out-wrong/
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 85695

Back to top Go down