APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

Duff wants to release "Beautiful Disease"...somehow...some way

2 posters

Go down

Duff wants to release "Beautiful Disease"...somehow...some way Empty Duff wants to release "Beautiful Disease"...somehow...some way

Post by Soulmonster Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:59 am

Duff wants to release "Beautiful Disease"...somehow...some way Duff_b__w_normal
DuffMcKagan64 I'm gonna try and release 'Beautiful Disease' somehow.....some way.

3 hours ago ·
reply ·
retweet ·
favorite

The scrapped album may see the light of day Duff wants to release "Beautiful Disease"...somehow...some way 240178
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76773

Back to top Go down

Duff wants to release "Beautiful Disease"...somehow...some way Empty Re: Duff wants to release "Beautiful Disease"...somehow...some way

Post by puddledumpling Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:02 am

I got this album by happy accident just trying to find out about it as I read a reference to it on a forum. Lo and behold, there was a link to download it, graphic included and I couldn't not try as I couldn't find it for sale anywhere! - turns out to be one of my favorite albums of all time. If I ever get to speak to Duff at a Meet and Greet for fans I'm going to hand him $20 for the beautiful Beautiful Disease album.
puddledumpling
puddledumpling

Plectra : 6705

Back to top Go down

Duff wants to release "Beautiful Disease"...somehow...some way Empty Re: Duff wants to release "Beautiful Disease"...somehow...some way

Post by Soulmonster Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:36 pm

That's really nice of you. I still haven't heard the album.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by puddledumpling Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:24 am

Pretty broad range of styles actually and a wonderful lead in to the Dark Days album. I suspect the whole album is in YouTube now.
Beautiful Disease

Shining Down (of Duff's solo work reminds me the most of VR's sound)

Song for Beverly - a truly beautiful song

Put You Back - Beautiful Disease lore has Izzy as slide guitarist and otherwise catalyst on this song with a story line akin to Izzy's song Needles, but I don't have any liner notes that say so. I've got this song on a compilation cd I worked up that is in my car right now called Slip'ry Mix II.
puddledumpling
puddledumpling

Plectra : 6705

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:00 am

I like it!
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down