APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2016.04.05 - Page Six - David Arquette Couldn’t Get Into VIP Guns N’ Roses Show

Go down

2016.04.05 - Page Six - David Arquette Couldn’t Get Into VIP Guns N’ Roses Show Empty 2016.04.05 - Page Six - David Arquette Couldn’t Get Into VIP Guns N’ Roses Show

Post by Blackstar Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:21 pm

David Arquette couldn’t get into VIP Guns N’ Roses show

By Mara Siegler

Guns N’ Roses played an intimate show in LA on Friday for 250 VIPs, including Bradley Cooper, Kate Hudson, Lenny Kravitz, Chris Brown and Jim Carrey — but one star left outside was David Arquette.

A spy said the “Scream” star was milling around outside the iconic Troubadour club. “I don’t think I can get in,” a dejected Arquette was seen telling Jamie Cimino, a reporter for Brazilian portal UOL. “I didn’t [get tickets],” the actor admitted. “I’m gonna just try and listen on the radio.”

Arquette said he’d catch the reunited rockers during the Coachella festival later this month.

Arquette’s rep told us, “He didn’t have tickets or even try to see the show,” but he was there because he’d expected the band would party at his own club, Bootsy Bellows, after their gig. “Originally, the band was going to do an afterparty at his club . . . so [Arquette] went [to the Troubadour] to see if they still wanted to do the party. Management [of Guns N’ Roses] said they wanted to focus on doing the LA performance and Coachella and not do the party ultimately.”

Those who did make it past the velvet rope included Nicolas Cage and even Cooper’s mom, whom he brought as his date.

Meanwhile, we hear the infamously warring members of Guns N’ Roses won’t have money to fight over during their reunion tour. Sources tell us that instead of having salaries, the core band members will be splitting tour profits.

Original members Axl Rose, Slash and Duff McKagan are reuniting for the first time since 1993.

Slash, who left the group in 1996, wrote in 2007 that he quit after Rose had other members sign contracts “like we were defined as hired hands.” The band is getting a reported $14 million for Coachella and $3 million per show on the tour.

The band will play Vegas this weekend before hitting Coachella. And while there are no New York dates at this time, we’re told they’re planning on adding multiple dates at MetLife Stadium. “People are waiting to see how they do at Coachella and in Vegas.”

A rep for the band hung up on us.

https://pagesix.com/2016/04/05/david-arquette-couldnt-get-in-to-vip-guns-n-roses-show/

Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87081

Back to top Go down