APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2016.02.29 - Dirty Sexy Funny/Blabbermouth - DJ Ashba Says He Was 'Treated Like Gold' By Axl Rose

Go down

2016.02.29 - Dirty Sexy Funny/Blabbermouth - DJ Ashba Says He Was 'Treated Like Gold' By Axl Rose Empty 2016.02.29 - Dirty Sexy Funny/Blabbermouth - DJ Ashba Says He Was 'Treated Like Gold' By Axl Rose

Post by Blackstar Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:30 pm

Former Guns N' Roses Guitarist DJ Ashba Says He Was 'Treated Like Gold' By Axl Rose

Former Guns N' Roses guitarist DJ Ashba says that he was "treated like gold" by the band's lead singer, Axl Rose, during his six-year stint with the group.

During an appearance on the SiriusXM show "Dirty Sexy Funny" with host Jenny McCarthy, Ashba was asked how difficult it was dealing with Axl on a scale of 1 to "Kanye West," with "Kanye" signifying the most difficult a person can be, Ashba said: "It got difficult here and there. I mean, he's definitely a unique character."

He added: "You know what? I had the best time of my life doing it. I'm grateful. But he's the kind of guy that he has a very tight-knit circle, and I was fortunate enough to be a part of that tight-knit circle. And he's always treated me like gold. So, as far as what I can say, I have not a bad word to say. Although I do know if you cross him, he can turn more into the Kanye side of things."

https://blabbermouth.net/news/former-guns-n-roses-guitarist-dj-ashba-says-he-was-treated-like-gold-by-axl-rose
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87861

Back to top Go down