APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2016.01.01 - Twitter/Blabbermouth - Axl Rose Confirms His Love Of Taco Bell

Go down

2016.01.01 - Twitter/Blabbermouth - Axl Rose Confirms His Love Of Taco Bell Empty 2016.01.01 - Twitter/Blabbermouth - Axl Rose Confirms His Love Of Taco Bell

Post by Blackstar Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:26 pm

Axl Rose Confirms His Love Of Taco Bell

Guns N' Roses lead singer Axl Rose welcomed 2016 by tweeting, "The only thing I know 'confirmed' is my LOVE of Taco Bell! Mmmmm.... Taco Bell!! Happy New Years!!"

Axl is expected to make the Guns N' Roses reunion official next week with an appearance on ABC-TV's "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" It's believed that Guns N' Roses will be revealed as one of the headliners for this year's Coachella Music And Arts Festival, of which the lineup will be announced on Tuesday (January 5).

Billboard.com reported on Tuesday (December 29) that GUNS has been confirmed to headline Coachella, which is scheduled to take place in mid-April in Indio, California.

That show will reportedly be followed by a 25-date football stadium tour in North America next summer.

Founding members Axl Rose, Slash and Duff McKagan are all said to be involved, although it's not clear who else will be part of the band's lineup.

https://blabbermouth.net/news/axl-rose-confirms-his-love-of-taco-bell
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87859

Back to top Go down