APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2016.02.19 - Facebook/Blabbermouth - DJ Ashba Hopes Steven Adler And Izzy Stradlin Will Be Part Of Guns N' Roses Reunion

Go down

2016.02.19 - Facebook/Blabbermouth - DJ Ashba Hopes Steven Adler And Izzy Stradlin Will Be Part Of Guns N' Roses Reunion Empty 2016.02.19 - Facebook/Blabbermouth - DJ Ashba Hopes Steven Adler And Izzy Stradlin Will Be Part Of Guns N' Roses Reunion

Post by Blackstar Thu 23 Feb 2023 - 0:27

DJ Ashba Hopes Steven Adler And Izzy Stradlin Will Be Part Of Guns N' Roses Reunion

Former Guns N' Roses and current Sixx: A.M. guitarist DJ Ashba says that he "loves" the fact that that a partial reunion of GN'R's classic lineup is finally coming together, but hopes that Steven Adler and Izzy Stradlin will also be involved in the band's return.

Ashba, who joined Guns N' Roses in March 2009 following the departure of Robin Finck and stayed in the band until last July, was asked during a question-and-answer session on Sixx: A.M.'s Facebook page how he feels about GNR's reunion and guitarist Slash. Ashba responded: "I love it for the fans. However, I hope they bring in Steven, Izzy and even Matt and Gilby!" He added: "I've always been a fan of Slash's playing; that was a big reason why I took the gig!"

Guns N' Roses has so far announced six headlining performances in April, including two in Las Vegas and two at California's Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival, with singer Axl Rose, guitarist Slash and bassist Duff McKagan slated to perform together again for the first time in 22 years.

The rest of the band's lineup for the shows — and a potential tour later in the year — remains unclear, although keyboardist Dizzy Reed, guitarist Richard Fortus, keyboard player Chris Pitman and drummer Frank Ferrer are all believed to be involved.

https://blabbermouth.net/news/dj-ashba-hopes-steven-adler-and-izzy-stradlin-will-be-part-of-guns-n-roses-reunion
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87860

Back to top Go down