APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2012.04.09 - TMZ - Axl Rose Is NOT Dating Lana Del Rey (DJ) [& related articles]

Go down

2012.04.09 - TMZ - Axl Rose Is NOT Dating Lana Del Rey (DJ) [& related articles] Empty 2012.04.09 - TMZ - Axl Rose Is NOT Dating Lana Del Rey (DJ) [& related articles]

Post by Blackstar Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:06 pm

Axl Rose Is NOT Dating Lana Del Rey ... Says Guns N' Roses Guitarist

If Axl Rose and Lana Del Rey ARE dating, it's news to Guns N' Roses guitarist DJ Ashba ... who tells us he's convinced the two are just friends ... even though they left the Chateau Marmont together this weekend.

As we previously reported ... 50-year-old Rose and 25-year-old Del Rey piled into the same SUV and took off together late Friday night ... instantly igniting relationship rumors.

Despite the evidence, Ashba tells us, "I don't think they're dating" ... but he does offer up a pretty good explanation about why Axl would want to spend some private time with Lana.

https://www.tmz.com/2012/04/09/dj-ashba-axl-rose-lana-del-rey-guns-n-roses/

TMZ: We got a video of - last night, I guess – Axl hanging out with Lana Del Ray. What do you think about that?

DJ: I think it’s cool, you know. I don’t know, I wasn’t in town (laughs). I heard he was at the Rainbow, though, the other night.

TMZ: Oh yeah?

DJ: Yeah.

TMZ: Yeah, they were at the Chateau Marmont and there’s rumors now, it’s all over the web, that they’re dating.

DJ: Oh, really? (chuckles)

TMZ: Do you think 21 is too young for Axl?

DJ: I don’t think they’re dating. Axl’s really a cool dude and he likes hanging out with cool people.

TMZ: Nice.

TMZ: She has a song though – before she got famous she wrote a song called “Axl Rose Husband”, so…

DJ: Oh, really?

TMZ: Yeah, what do you think about that? (laughs)

DJ: I don’t know anything about it (laughs). I’d like to hear it, though, sounds catchy.

DJ’s wife: (?)

DJ: Yeah? She says she’s really good, so…

TMZ: She’s a good singer.

DJ: No, she is. She’s really good. I’m sure I’ll hear about it (laughs).

TMZ: (Laughs): Nice. So maybe it’s a collaboration or something like that.

DJ: No. I think they’re just probably. you know, buddy-buddy hanging out…

TMZ: Uh-hah.

TMZ: Okay.
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 85501

Back to top Go down

2012.04.09 - TMZ - Axl Rose Is NOT Dating Lana Del Rey (DJ) [& related articles] Empty Re: 2012.04.09 - TMZ - Axl Rose Is NOT Dating Lana Del Rey (DJ) [& related articles]

Post by Blackstar Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:11 pm

New York Daily News, April 8, 2012:
----------------------------------------------

Lana Del Rey, Axl Rose rumored to be dating despite 25-year age difference

The 'Video Games' singer was always a big fan of the Guns N' Roses singer

By Joyce Chen / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Music's latest odd couple might be a head-scratcher to the average music fan, but Lana Del Rey aficionados know that the 25-year-old singer has been an avid fan of Axl Rose for years.

The "Video Games" singer and Rose, 50, were spotted leaving the Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood together Friday, feuling speculation that the two are more than musical colleagues.

Del Rey has long admired the Guns N' Roses singer, and just last month, attended two back-to-back shows in L.A. to show her support.

Prior to making it big with her controversial stint on "Saturday Night Live," the singer even recorded a song "Axl Rose Husband," in which she exhalted Rose.

"You're my one king daddy, I'm your little queen," she croons on the track.

On Friday, the pair left with a female friend - Rose almost climbed into the backseat of the SUV with Del Rey before popping into the front seat, leaving Del Rey and the other woman in the back.

https://web.archive.org/web/20120410012619/http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/lana-del-rey-axl-rose-rumored-dating-25-year-age-difference-article-1.1058255
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

2012.04.09 - TMZ - Axl Rose Is NOT Dating Lana Del Rey (DJ) [& related articles] Empty Re: 2012.04.09 - TMZ - Axl Rose Is NOT Dating Lana Del Rey (DJ) [& related articles]

Post by Blackstar Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:15 pm

Rolling Stone, April 9, 2012:
---------------------------------

Report: Axl Rose Is Dating Lana Del Rey

Singer wrote a song about Guns N’ Roses frontman called ‘Axl Rose Husband’

Axl Rose is rumored to be dating Lana Del Rey, the Daily News reports. The Guns N' Roses frontman was spotted leaving the Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood with Del Rey on Friday, and the singer attended two consecutive Guns N' Roses shows in Los Angeles last month,

Guns N' Roses guitarist DJ Ashba previously told TMZ that he doesn't think the two are a couple. "I don't think they're dating," he says. "Axl is a really cool dude and he likes to hang out with cool people."

Del Rey, 25, has been a fan of the 50-year-old Rose for some time. Prior to her success with the viral pop hit "Video Games," the singer recorded a song called "Axl Rose Husband," in which she sings "You're my one king daddy, I'm your little queen." You can hear the song – which was sort of creepy to begin with, but is even more so now that the two know each other and may be hooking up – below.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/report-axl-rose-is-dating-lana-del-rey-78771/
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstar Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:18 pm

Us Weekly, April 9, 2012:
---------------------------------

Is Axl Rose Dating Lana Del Rey?

By Nicole Eggenberger

This rumored new couple has fans scratching their heads!

Axl Rose, 50, was photographed leaving Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood with Lana Del Rey, 25, on Friday.

The twosome then took off together in the same SUV later that night.

Indeed, the "Video Games" singer has been a longtime fan of the Guns N' Roses rocker.

Before she made it big, Del Rey (real name: Elizabeth Grant) recorded a song dedicated to Rose titled, "Axl Rose Husband." In the song she sings, "You're my one king daddy, I'm your little queen."

Last month, Del Rey was spotted attending two back-to-back Guns N' Roses concerts in L.A.. An eyewitness at the March 12 concert in Hollywood told US Weekly that the moody new star "didn't take her eyes off the stage. She looked like such a fan. She was in total awe of the guys on stage."

But has Del Rey's fandom turned into something romantic?

One source tells US Weekly that the odd pair "aren't dating."

Similarly, Rose's GNR bandmate AJ Ashba told TMZ, "I don't think they're dating" he said and believes they are just friends.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/is-axl-rose-dating-lana-del-rey-201294/
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstar Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:19 pm

2012.04.09 - TMZ - Axl Rose Is NOT Dating Lana Del Rey (DJ) [& related articles] Articl13
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down