APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

Karice's Guns N'Roses Corner! :D

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Karice's Guns N'Roses Corner! :D - Page 2 Empty Re: Karice's Guns N'Roses Corner! :D

Post by Karice Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:40 am

So, a STRAIGHT man said something like,"I couldn't stand Axl from the Moment I saw him gyrating in Welcome To The Jungle music video." I countered something like, " Axl's not gyrating for you, a straight man. He's gyrating for his Female Fans! 🤣😉😏😀
Karice
Karice

Plectra : 754

Back to top Go down

Karice's Guns N'Roses Corner! :D - Page 2 Empty Re: Karice's Guns N'Roses Corner! :D

Post by Karice Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:42 am

I'm a bit surprised that younger Axl didn't dig into Brett Michael's ass for "Every Rose Has Its Thorn," claiming that Brett was taking a cheap insult shot at him with the Title....😏🤣
Karice
Karice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karice Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:25 am

Wow. Perfect Crime is REALLY amazing and phenomenal! Very Happy Axl REALLY pushes himself past the limit in a good way on Perfect Crime! 😀 It's a VERY short song so Axl sings it with a lot of urgency and passion as if conveying,"Perfect Crime," is only about 2 minutes long, so I have to cram as much emotion into this song as I can! 😀 I love Perfect Crime song! 😀 The ONLY "Crime," is that it is only about 2 minutes long. A 5 minute version would have been.... Perfect...😏😉😀
Karice
Karice

Back to top Go down

Post by ludurigan Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:27 pm

@Karice wrote:I was APPALLED by My World the very first time I heard it, like, 😱😬😳🤨😶🧐 was my face when I heard it. Guns N'Roses Fans were like,"My World is Axl's playful,"Illusion 2 album was a depressing drag. Time for me to show my playful and hilarious side now, my,"I don't give a f," side." 🤣

A Fan even said something like,"I enjoy My World much more than November Rain." I thought something like,"This Fan enjoys My World much more than November Rain? Lies." But the Fan was serious. Other Fans were like "My World is the perfect way to end Use Your Illusion Part 2. Short, sweet, and hilarious. Illusion Part 2 is pretty depressing and disturbing, and My World actually alleviates a lot of the tension that is present throughout most of Illusion Part 2.

When Guns N'Roses Fans put it in perspective like that, it does make My World seem a LOT better than the appalling song I perceived it to be at first listen. 🤔😀

that song is not even a guns n roses song, it is just axl fucking around. izzy didn't even know that song would be on the album and he was surprised/shocked when he listened to it
ludurigan
ludurigan

Plectra : 2952

Back to top Go down

Post by ludurigan Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:29 pm

@Karice wrote:Wow. Perfect Crime is REALLY amazing and phenomenal! Very Happy Axl REALLY pushes himself past the limit in a good way on Perfect Crime! 😀 It's a VERY short song so Axl sings it with a lot of urgency and passion as if conveying,"Perfect Crime," is only about 2 minutes long, so I have to cram as much emotion into this song as I can! 😀 I love Perfect Crime song! 😀 The ONLY "Crime," is that it is only about 2 minutes long. A 5 minute version would have been.... Perfect...😏😉😀

have you seen this live version?

ludurigan
ludurigan

Back to top Go down

Post by ludurigan Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:34 pm

@Karice wrote:
@Soulmonster wrote:You are right, other band members provided background singing at times, and for some albums also lead vocals (like Duff and Izzy on the UTIs and Slash on Spaghetti Incident). But Axl also did a lot of harmonizing with himself, also on Appetite. So often when you think there are additional singers, it is actually just layered Axl vocals. The chorus of Locomotive is a great example of that.

I think Sweet Child Of Mine has Axl harmonizing with himself, and it also has Izzy and Duff helping him out, particularly in the, "Where do we go?" Parts. 😀😉😏 So it sounds like 4 different People when it is really 3 people. 😉😀😏 Which is why that part sounds so incredibly good. 😏😀😉

Edit. Just listened to,"Where do we go," part from Sweet Child Of Mine like a couple of minutes ago. Duff and Izzy ACTUALLY start singing lead on that part and then Axl backs them up,  a wonderful treat. 😀 This is a rare moment where the lead Singer lets the backup singers sing lead and he sings backup for them. 😀 Axl then harmonizes with himself, Duff, and Izzy at virtually the same time and then interrupts himself to sing,"Iyyiyiyiyi," part while Izzy and Duff continue singing,"Where do we go?" Then Axl  is singing,"Where do we go?" Part all by himself, with no harmonizing with himself or Duff or Izzy. It's just Axl belting out, ,"Where do we go?" Like 5 times loud and clear by himself. He then sings,"No, no, no, no, no!" Also, there is adlibs in the back saying stuff like,"Sweet Child,"SCOM really is a fantastic song, especially this part. 😀 All three Singers really blend together well. 😀

on this live version of the song you will see izzy and duff singing along with axl

ludurigan
ludurigan

Back to top Go down

Post by ludurigan Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:38 pm

@Karice wrote:Just how many Music Genres DOES Axl embody? 😏🧐😀🤔

He can go from hard Rock(Welcome To The Jungle), heavy metal(It's So Easy), Folk(Civil War) Psychedelic Rock(Live And Let Die, Knocking On Heaven's Door/Doe Wah), 😉 Rap(My World, Get In The Ring), Soft Rock(Patience, Sweet Child Of Mine, November Rain), Country(Bad Obsession). He embodies at least 7 Music Genres. 😀

axl... and izzy and slash and steven and duff

please send me the song Doe Wah later!
ludurigan
ludurigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Karice Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:40 pm

@ludurigan wrote:
@Karice wrote:I was APPALLED by My World the very first time I heard it, like, 😱😬😳🤨😶🧐 was my face when I heard it. Guns N'Roses Fans were like,"My World is Axl's playful,"Illusion 2 album was a depressing drag. Time for me to show my playful and hilarious side now, my,"I don't give a f," side." 🤣

A Fan even said something like,"I enjoy My World much more than November Rain." I thought something like,"This Fan enjoys My World much more than November Rain? Lies." But the Fan was serious. Other Fans were like "My World is the perfect way to end Use Your Illusion Part 2. Short, sweet, and hilarious. Illusion Part 2 is pretty depressing and disturbing, and My World actually alleviates a lot of the tension that is present throughout most of Illusion Part 2.

When Guns N'Roses Fans put it in perspective like that, it does make My World seem a LOT better than the appalling song I perceived it to be at first listen. 🤔😀

that song is not even a guns n roses song, it is just axl fucking around. izzy didn't even know that song would be on the album and he was surprised/shocked when he listened to it

You know a song is shocking when it even shocks your Bandmate! 🤣 But, the Guns N'Roses Fans who pointed out that My World alleviates a lot of tension that is present throughout most of Use Your Illusion Part 2 are right. But what exactly is Axl doing when he says,"Guess what I'm doing now? " Some Guns N'Roses Fans were like,"You can hear a crack of a lighter and Axl inhaling. He's doing drugs." Other Fans were like,"You can hear a bed squeaking and Axl and a Woman moaning. He's having sex." Very different opinions....
Karice
Karice

Back to top Go down

Post by ludurigan Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:45 pm

@Karice wrote:
@ludurigan wrote:

You know a song is shocking when it even shocks your Bandmate! 🤣 But, the Guns N'Roses Fans who pointed out that My World alleviates a lot of tension that is present throughout most of Use Your Illusion Part 2 are right. But what exactly is Axl doing when he says,"Guess what I'm doing now? " Some Guns N'Roses Fans were like,"You can hear a crack of a lighter and Axl inhaling. He's doing drugs." Other Fans were like,"You can hear a bed squeaking and Axl and a Woman moaning. He's having sex." Very different opinions....

I think izzy was shocked by the lack of respect of axl to have the nerve to add a song to the album without even telling him about it
ludurigan
ludurigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Karice Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:02 pm

@ludurigan wrote:
@Karice wrote:

@ludurigan wrote:

I think izzy was shocked by the lack of respect of axl to have the nerve to add a song to the album without even telling him about it

Izzy should have known how impulsive and unpredictable Axl was in 1991. Axl is the same guy who dived headfirst into a crowd at a concert, bopped a Security Guard in the head and stormed off midset and inadvertently incited a Riot....😏
Karice
Karice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karice Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:26 pm

@ludurigan wrote:

@Karice wrote:Just how many Music Genres DOES Axl embody? 😏🧐😀🤔

He can go from hard Rock(Welcome To The Jungle), heavy metal(It's So Easy), Folk(Civil War) Psychedelic Rock(Live And Let Die, Knocking On Heaven's Door/Doe Wah), 😉 Rap(My World, Get In The Ring), Soft Rock(Patience, Sweet Child Of Mine, November Rain), Country(Bad Obsession). He embodies at least 7 Music Genres. 😀

axl... and izzy and slash and steven and duff

please send me the song Doe Wah later!

The song Doe Wah was my playful rib of Axl's pronunciation of the word,"Door," in Knocking On Heaven's Door. 😉Axl pronounced the word Door as Doe Wah.  😉 Only Axl can pronounce Door as Doe Wah. 😉  But oddly enough, he does pronounce the word Door correctly throughout most of the song.

Last edited by Karice on Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Karice
Karice

ludurigan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Karice Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:41 am

Hmm. Axl the singer is just as explosive as his songs. 😀 I remember at least one Guns N'Roses Fan saying something like,"Axl not only sang Rock And Roll songs, he lived the Rock and roll lifestyle. So many Rockstars SING about Rock And Roll but they don't actually live the Rock And Roll lifestyle. Axl did and that is refreshing that he was honest, raw, and true to the Rock And Roll lifestyle." 😀😭
Karice
Karice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karice Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:23 am

@Karice wrote:
@Soulmonster wrote:You are right, other band members provided background singing at times, and for some albums also lead vocals (like Duff and Izzy on the UTIs and Slash on Spaghetti Incident). But Axl also did a lot of harmonizing with himself, also on Appetite. So often when you think there are additional singers, it is actually just layered Axl vocals. The chorus of Locomotive is a great example of that.

I think Sweet Child Of Mine has Axl harmonizing with himself, and it also has Izzy and Duff helping him out, particularly in the, "Where do we go?" Parts. 😀😉😏 So it sounds like 4 different People when it is really 3 people. 😉😀😏 Which is why that part sounds so incredibly good. 😏😀😉

Edit. Just listened to,"Where do we go," part from Sweet Child Of Mine like a couple of minutes ago. Duff and Izzy ACTUALLY start singing lead on that part and then Axl backs them up,  a wonderful treat. 😀 This is a rare moment where the lead Singer lets the backup singers sing lead and he sings backup for them. 😀 Axl then harmonizes with himself, Duff, and Izzy at virtually the same time and then interrupts himself to sing,"Iyyiyiyiyi," part while Izzy and Duff continue singing,"Where do we go?" Then Axl  is singing,"Where do we go?" Part all by himself, with no harmonizing with himself or Duff or Izzy. It's just Axl belting out, ,"Where do we go?" Like 5 times loud and clear by himself. He then sings,"No, no, no, no, no!" Also, there is adlibs in the back saying stuff like,"Sweet Child,"SCOM really is a fantastic song, especially this part. 😀 All three Singers really blend together well. 😀

Listened to "Where do we go?" Part again and what makes this part even more fantastic is that Axl is singing in a lower pitch and holding himself back to better match Duff and Izzy's lower pitch vocals. You can hardly the the difference between Axl's lowered pitch and Duff and Izzy's lower pitch. He REALLY harmonizes well with Duff and Izzy. 😀 Not only does he sing backup for them, tries to match their lower vocals so that all three voices blend together well. What a Champion! 😀
Karice
Karice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karice Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:53 am

I am going to try my THIRD attempt at listening to Use Your Illusion Part 1 all the way through. 😀  I have NEVER listened to Use Your Illusion Part 1 all the way through. I fell asleep during both attempts.  Hopefully third time's the charm. 😀😏😉

Edit. Tried hard to listen all the way through Use Your Illusion Part 1, but I fell asleep during Coma, the last song on UYI Part 1. Ironic that the song Coma put me asleep. 😏 Luckily I had already listened to Coma yesterday all the way through the 10:14 length of it. 😏
Karice
Karice

Back to top Go down

Karice's Guns N'Roses Corner! :D - Page 2 Empty Your Guns N'Roses lyric interpretations? :)

Post by Karice Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:06 pm

This is another Topic I find too important to add to Karice's Guns N'Roses Corner. 😉😏

I interpret "Just a street Urchin living on the street, I'm your Charity Case, so get me something to eat, I'll pay you another time, take it to the end of the line," from Paradise City to be Axl talking about how he when he was just William and not Axl yet basically was a Charity Case growing up, and was homeless before making it big as Axl. Whoever took care of poor Charity Case William Rose and fed him,  well , William's "Older Brother," successful and wealthy Axl Rose would take care of them and feed them too now that he was a successful wealthy Superstar to show his gratitude and gratefulness to those who took care of him and fed him when he was a poor kid/poor young Adult. 😏😀😉 The take it to the end of the line could mean he is going to take care of the People who took care of and fed him when he was poor for a VERY long time, kind of like,"I'll take care of you and feed you for the rest of your life for helping me out!" 😉😀😏

I interpret," Rags to riches, gotta keep pushing for the Fortune and Fame" , Paradise City as more of Axl talking about how he used to be poor as William but was now successful and wealthy as Axl.

Welcome To The Jungle. I interpret "The Jungle," as the embodiment of the craziness of Rock And Roll itself, but Axl says that he wrote this about life in the big city like living in Seattle or LA. I like my interpretation better. 😏😉

I interpret Perfect Crime to be about People who laughed at Poor William's dreams of becoming successful and wealthy, and he is now while THEY themselves are now  begging for spare change while successful and wealthy Axl laugh at them now. My how the tables have turned. 😏😉😀 Axl implies that being successful and wealthy is his Perfect Crime. 😉😏😀

Last edited by Karice on Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Karice
Karice

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:17 pm

@Karice wrote:This is another Topic I find too important to add to Karice's Guns N'Roses Corner. 😉😏

I interpret "Just a street Urchin living on the street, I'm your Charity Case, so get me something to eat, I'll pay you another time, maybe take it to the end of the line," from Paradise City to be Axl talking about how he when he was just William and not Axl yet basically was a Charity Case growing up, and was homeless before making it big as Axl. Whoever took care of poor Charity Case William Rose and fed him,  well , successful and wealthy Axl Rose would take care of them and feed them too now that he was a huge wealthy Megastar. Whoever took care of William Rose when he was a poor would be helped out big time by his successful and wealthy "Brother," Axl. 😏😉😀 It would be a "You took care of and fed my poor "Little brother" William, so now that I am successful and wealthy, I will take care of and feed you to to show my gratitude to you. "😏😀

I interpret," Rags to riches, gotta keep pushing for the Fortune and Fame" , Paradise City as more of Axl talking about how he used to be poor as William but was now successful and wealthy as Axl.

Welcome To The Jungle. I interpret "The Jungle," as the embodiment of the craziness of Rock And Roll itself, but Axl says that he wrote this about life in the big city like living in Seattle or LA. I like my interpretation better. 😏😉

I interpret Perfect Crime to be about People who laughed at Poor William's dreams of becoming successful and wealthy, and he is now while THEY themselves are now  begging for spare change while successful and wealthy Axl laugh at them now. My how the tables have turned. 😏😉😀 Axl implies that being successful and wealthy is his Perfect Crime. 😉😏😀

Hi Karice,

I merged this post with your other thread about the band. If there turns out to be a lot of discussion on interpreting GN'R lyrics then we might split it into separate thread again, but as for now we keep it this way so as to not have too many ongoing threads from you.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Stage manager

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 68357

Back to top Go down

Post by Karice Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:52 pm

@Soulmonster wrote:
@Karice wrote:This is another Topic I find too important to add to Karice's Guns N'Roses Corner. 😉😏

I interpret "Just a street Urchin living on the street, I'm your Charity Case, so get me something to eat, I'll pay you another time, maybe take it to the end of the line," from Paradise City to be Axl talking about how he when he was just William and not Axl yet basically was a Charity Case growing up, and was homeless before making it big as Axl. Whoever took care of poor Charity Case William Rose and fed him,  well , successful and wealthy Axl Rose would take care of them and feed them too now that he was a huge wealthy Megastar. Whoever took care of William Rose when he was a poor would be helped out big time by his successful and wealthy "Brother," Axl. 😏😉😀 It would be a "You took care of and fed my poor "Little brother" William, so now that I am successful and wealthy, I will take care of and feed you to to show my gratitude to you. "😏😀

Hi Karice,

I merged this post with your other thread about the band. If there turns out to be a lot of discussion on interpreting GN'R lyrics then we might split it into separate thread again, but as for now we keep it this way so as to not have too many ongoing threads from you.

Okay, fair enough. 😀
Karice
Karice

Soulmonster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Karice Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:41 am

Was Slash Axl's favorite Band Brother? Because Axl literally leans on Slash in at least two Videos, something I don't see Axl doing to Izzy, Duff, or Steven. Also Axl looks right at Slash and dances happily right in front of him in a live Perfect Crime video whereas he seems to ignore his other three bandmates. He seems to thinki of Slash as more like a blood Brother and Izzy, Steven, and Duff as Step Cousins or something....
Karice
Karice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karice Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:43 am

What would you consider Guns N'Roses signature song? 😀 For me personally, it's Sweet Child Of Mine. Sweet Child Of Mine is the first song I heard from them and for a long time, it was the ONLY song I heard from them. I know that Welcome To The Jungle is widely considered Guns N'Roses signature song, but for me, it's Sweet Child Of Mine. In fact, in a funny anecdote, I listened to Welcome To The Jungle on the radio one day and I thought,"Why is the singer of Welcome To The Jungle ripping off the Sweet Child Of Mine's singer? 😐🧐 The Singer of Welcome To The Jungle has a good voice, but he needs to be doing his own style, not imitating the Sweet Child Of Mine singer. 🧐😐My God, how uninformed I was back then! 🤣 In my defense, this was STILL the time I thought Guns N'Roses only had one song, Sweet Child Of Mine and was baffled on why the Welcome To The Jungle Singer was trying so hard to sound like the Sweet Child Of Mine Singer. On another Website, I wrote something like,"The Sweet Child Of Mine Singer should sue the Welcome To The Jungle Singer for ripping off his style and imitating him so much! There's one thing to pay homage to a Singer you like, it's another thing to rip off his style and imitate him so much!" I got a reply saying something like,"You're an Idiot. Both songs are from the same person you dummy!" Well, I stood corrected....
Karice
Karice

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:33 am

@Karice wrote:What would you consider Guns N'Roses signature song?

Welcome to the Jungle.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Stage manager

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 68357

Back to top Go down

Post by Karice Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:20 am

@Soulmonster wrote:
@Karice wrote:What would you consider Guns N'Roses signature song?

Welcome to the Jungle.

I had a feeling that that would be a fellow Guns N'Roses answer. 😀 I guess if you actually grew up with Guns N'Roses and knew what Appetite For Destruction album from basically the onset Welcome To The Jungle would be the Signature Guns N'Roses song. 😀 I was a Toddler when Guns N'Roses released Appetite For Destruction, so I didn't know what Guns N'Roses or Appetite For Destruction was back then. 😉
Karice
Karice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karice Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:10 pm

So, Axl got criticism for running for the hills when Bob Giuccione(Spelling?) accepted his,"Get In The Ring," challenge. To me it seemed that Axl was just ranting a Revenge Fantasy and letting off steam when he sang,"Get In The Ring," and wasn't ACTUALLY planning to get into any real rings with the People he was calling out. Axl knows he is no REAL fighter which is why he declined to get in the ring with Bob. 😀 Well, at least one Person commended Axl for not getting into the ring with Bob saying something like,"Axl knows when to back away. Tupac didn't back away and ended up being killed at a young age. So Axl was smart to know not to fight." 😀
Karice
Karice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karice Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:30 am

Guns N'Roses songs you didn't like at first,😐 but now do? 😀

I was APPALLED by My World the very first time I heard it, but Guns N'Roses Fans were like,"Axl was showing his playful,"I don't give a Feck," side in My World, and sticking two middle fingers up so to speak, which was needed after how depressing and disturbing Illusion Part 2 REALLY is. He was being silly and fun and funny in My World and My World ACTUALLY alleviated a lot of tension that is present in Use Your Illusion Part 2. " I myself grew to like My World more after the Guns N'Roses Fans said how funny, fun, silly, and playful My World really is. 😀

I didn't like Get In The Ring at first and was like,"Is Axl having a Mental Breakdown on this song? Because he's acting crazy in this song. But the more I listen to it, the more I like it. Axl seems to be ranting out his Revenge Fantasy Rants as a kind of theaureputic cathartic thing and is actually a REALLY funny song. His ranting roasts of People is hilarious. 🤣 The "Mad because your Dad has more Women than you do," is especially funny, especially when I put it into the perspective of,"Well, of course my Dad gets more Women than I do. I am a Straight Woman and don't date any Women in the first place! 😀😉😏
Karice
Karice

Back to top Go down

Karice's Guns N'Roses Corner! :D - Page 2 Empty Hardest Guns N'Roses songs to understand?

Post by Karice Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:05 am

Well, I think Perfect Crime might be Guns N'Roses hardest song to understand. LOL. 🤣 I had to look up Perfect Crime SEVEN times before I FINALLY understood most of what the hell Axl is saying. The ONLY lyrics I could clearly understand without looking it up 7 times was,"I got a blind man following me in Chains!," "Just let me be!" And don't ,"Feck with me," and "Perfect Crime." 🤣
Karice
Karice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karice Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:50 am

On a YouTube video of the Infamous Riverport Concert near St Louis, where Axl literally dove offstage into a crowd to confront a guy who was illegally filming him and The Guns, a Fan wrote something like,"Why did Axl dive off the stage into the crowd like a Madman? Wouldn't a sane person calmly walk off and down the stage using the steps?" Another Fan responded something like,"You expect Axl to be sane? Our Axl? Nah!" LMAO! 🤣
Karice
Karice

Back to top Go down

Karice's Guns N'Roses Corner! :D - Page 2 Empty Coma.

Post by Karice Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:52 am

The first time I heard Coma, I was like,"Axl at some parts in Coma sounds like a man at the end of his wits!" The second time I heard Coma, I fell asleep in the middle of it due to my third attempt to listen to Use Your Illusion Part 1 all the way through. I made it to the middle of Coma which is still impressive. Smile The third time I heard Coma, I was like,"Axl just doesn't sound like he is at the end of his wits, he sounds aggressive, pleading, urgent  and desperate as if trying to scream at a Friend to come back to life after overdosing such as saying,"You better not die from an overdose! I need and want you to survive! Snap out of this drug overdose! You have so much life left to live! Don't die now!" I was like,"Wow! I have NEVER heard Axl sound so desperate, pleading, urgent, aggressive." There is a part where the Protagonist in the song talks about how peaceful, nice, and beautiful the place he is in the Coma is and how he doesn't want to ever come back to the real world but it sounds as if he can feel his Friends begging him to come back to the real world and feels conflicted. I thought,"I guess this is how a person who overdosed can feel, the peaceful feeling of where he is but can hear his Friends begging him to come back to the real world and feel torn. I looked it up and it was said Coma was about Slash who had overdosed, so I thought,"No wonder Axl sounds this desperate, aggressive, pleading, and urgent. Slash is/was one of his Best Friends."  I later looked it up again and it was said Coma was about AXL who overdosed, by taking a bunch of pills and passing out after being really stressed and realized he didn't want to die of an overdose as he thought he had so much to live for and hadn't done enough at this point yet and needed and wanted to live  and snapped out of his own overdose. I was like,"AXL was talking about HIMSELF in this song? 😱 AXL is the "Friend," begging him to come back to the real world? 😱 This makes it even deeper than Axl screaming at Slash!😱
Karice
Karice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karice Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:18 pm

So, I was watching,"Axl In Court," Part 1 and 2 on YouTube, and William Rose shows up to Court wearing a turquoise suit to testify at the Steven Adler vs Guns N'Roses Lawsuit. Posters were like,"Why does Axl sound very deep when speaking and sound so high when singing?" "Oh my God, Axl isn't singing any of his answers! So weird! " "Axl didn't say,"Welcome to the Jungle

, you're going to Die! So weird! "Axl isn't dancing in the Courtroom! So weird!" "Why didn't Axl just LEAVE Court early like he did at the Riverport Concert?" "Why isn't Axl cussing out anybody in the Court? So weird! "Why is Axl so reserved, serious, and calm in this Court?" So weird!

Only Idiots can't tell that William wouldn't want to bring his fun loving, crazy, foul mouthed, and reckless Axl persona to a damn Court of Law! William was being SUED by a Former Bandmate, a very serious Court Case why would he want to dance and sing and leave early in a Court of Law? He needed to be SERIOUS, and polite and calm, not be his fun loving, reckless, singing and dancing Axl persona. Besides, Axl wouldn't be wearing a Suit, Axl would have shown up to court wearing nothing but shorts,shoes, and a bandana. Axl has a "Fuck off and fuck you!" Persona, which is the WRONG attitude to bring to Court! Axl's antics would have most likely gotten him held in Contempt of Court, a serious charge on top of being sued. Just showing up in shorts,shoes, and a bandana is grounds for Contempt of Court. Also, William was STILL on Probation for the Riverport Concert Riot at this time. Why would William want to risk being sued, held in Contempt of Court, and getting put in jail by violating his Probation by being his Axl persona in Court? So many People posting on those Court videos failed to see how much trouble William could have gotten into by being his Axl persona in Court.
Karice
Karice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum