APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2010.07.02 - Absolute Radio - Interview with Slash at the Silver Clef Awards

Go down

2010.07.02 - Absolute Radio - Interview with Slash at the Silver Clef Awards  Empty 2010.07.02 - Absolute Radio - Interview with Slash at the Silver Clef Awards

Post by Blackstar Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:44 am

Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87712

Back to top Go down

2010.07.02 - Absolute Radio - Interview with Slash at the Silver Clef Awards  Empty Re: 2010.07.02 - Absolute Radio - Interview with Slash at the Silver Clef Awards

Post by Blackstar Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:46 am

Blabbermouth, July 10, 2010:
-----------------------------------

Slash Named 'Hard Rock Ambassador Of Rock' At O2 Silver Clef Awards

Legendary guitarist Slash (Velvet Revolver, Guns N' Roses) will receive the "Hard Rock Ambassador of Rock" award at tonight's (Friday, July 2) annual O2 Silver Clef Awards which is set to rock the Hilton on Park Lane in London, England. Slash will be presented the award by friend and fellow rocker Ronnie Wood.

This year's 35th infamous awards luncheon held to raise money for Nordoff Robbins will be hosted by British music mogul Sharon Osbourne. The event will be attended by guests including the music industry's high fliers, artists, celebrities and supporters of Nordoff Robbins.

Slash said in a statement, "I'm more than honored to be the recipient of the 'Hard Rock Ambassador of Rock' award! Feels sort of like being Knighted, sort of. Cheers to Nordoff Robbins!"

Music manager, celebrity and wife of singer-songwriter Ozzy Osbourne, Sharon Osbourne is delighted to be keeping this year's show in order.

Sharon said, "Nordoff Robbins is one of my favorite charities. I look forward to what's looking like a fabulous day."

https://archive.blabbermouth.net/news/slash-named-hard-rock-ambassador-of-rock-at-o2-silver-clef-awards/
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87712

Back to top Go down