APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2021.05.27 - IK Multimedia - Slash On Using AmpliTube 5

Go down

2021.05.27 - IK Multimedia - Slash On Using AmpliTube 5 Empty 2021.05.27 - IK Multimedia - Slash On Using AmpliTube 5

Post by Blackstar Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:48 pm

Excerpt by Ultimate Guitar:
---------------------------------

Guns N' Roses guitarist Slash has recently sung praises of AmpliTube 5, branding the software as high-quality and super convenient.

The musician commented in a video (transcribed by UG):

"I can actually use AmpliTube wherever I go and be able to actually have an amplified sound, so, it's great.

"AmpliTube, it's really improved. I mean, all things considered, it was great, to begin with - no lie, it was, it was pretty impressive just to start.

"But it's gotten even better. It's super convenient, it's right at your fingertips and it doesn't take up, obviously, any space, and it sounds great.

"The quality is great and it's pretty effortless. Whatever it is, you can do it really, really quickly and efficiently and have the sound quality be excellent.

"I did a lot of demos um with AmpliTube just because it was so convenient, I didn't have to leave the house, you know? [Chuckles]

"We'll be in on the bus or in my hotel room, I'll take an idea record it on AmpliTube, and then download it and send it over to the guys.

"And I do that all the time. That's one of the conveniences that technology provides, that I can really use.

"The fact that it's digital, the fact that it's compact, and the fact that it's so simple to use means I can do something at the drop of a hat - have an idea and have the quality be so good that I can use it.

"AmpliTube is something that I think is totally necessary and it makes it a lot easier for me to write and it also makes it a lot easier for me to get an idea down, spontaneously.

"I always talk about AmpliTube because it is so damn easy to do it, you know, it's just instantaneous and the quality is great.

"I recommend it because of how quickly you can expedite an idea. This new run of sounds that you guys just got from the last record - it all sounds really amazing - a bunch of samples or whatever so I could actually plug it in and check it out. It's really cool."

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/slash_praises_amplitube_says_he_uses_it_all_the_time_its_really_improved.html

Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 90377

Back to top Go down