APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2021.12.27 - Revolver Magazine - Fan First: Slash

Go down

2021.12.27 - Revolver Magazine - Fan First: Slash Empty 2021.12.27 - Revolver Magazine - Fan First: Slash

Post by Blackstar Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:39 pm

Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 90377

Back to top Go down

2021.12.27 - Revolver Magazine - Fan First: Slash Empty Re: 2021.12.27 - Revolver Magazine - Fan First: Slash

Post by Blackstar Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:41 pm

Excerpt from BraveWords:
-------------------------------

Guns N' Roses guitarist Slash recently guested on Revolver's Fan First and looked back on his personal journey as a music fan and artist, from encounters with the Rolling Stones and Aerosmith to working with A-class vocalists like Axl Rose and Myles Kennedy.

Slash: "When I met Axl and we started jamming together, he was the only singer that ever brought an emotional content to it that affected me on an emotional level, on an energy level. A song all of a sudden went to a whole new level and I felt it, and that's when I realized where music and vocals really meet. Because prior to that, everybody that I'd worked with sucked and I had no use for it, and I would just rather play instrumentally. But that's when I first really arrived at that poignant feeling that you get when things connect on a lyrical and the vocal level and the music level."

https://bravewords.com/news/slash-talks-jamming-with-axl-rose-for-the-first-time-he-was-the-only-singer-that-ever-brought-an-emotional-content-to-it
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 90377

Uli likes this post

Back to top Go down