APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2021.10.22 - Radio Bob! - Interview with Slash

2 posters

Go down

2021.10.22 - Radio Bob! - Interview with Slash Empty 2021.10.22 - Radio Bob! - Interview with Slash

Post by Blackstar Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:07 am

Excerpt from Blabbermouth:
-------------------------------------

In a new interview with Germany's Radio Bob!, legendary Guns N' Roses guitarist Slash spoke about what it was like to be back on stage after being sidelined for more than a year due to the COVID-19 pandemic. He said (as transcribed by blabbermouth.net): "Guns just did a U.S. tour, which was a lot of fun. It was great because you had all these crowds that were super hungry for live gigs. And so it was a very energetic tour. At the same time, [we] also had a lot of intense restrictions. We didn't have any kind of aftershow guests — no guests whatsoever — and we never left the hotel pretty much the entire time. And everybody just had to really keep it together so that we didn't have somebody get sick and have to postpone the tour and all that kind of stuff. But we made it through unscathed. So it was good."

https://blabbermouth.net/news/slash-discusses-intense-covid-19-restrictions-during-guns-n-roses-tour-we-never-left-the-hotel/
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87081

ludurigan likes this post

Back to top Go down

2021.10.22 - Radio Bob! - Interview with Slash Empty Re: 2021.10.22 - Radio Bob! - Interview with Slash

Post by Soulmonster Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:59 am

I can imagine it was unusual. I know the management took the pandemic very seriously and was concerned of outbreaks in the crew that might have caused cancellations. The fact that they were able to tour so extensively while the pandemic was still ongoing, with such a massive crew and so many possibilities for getting infected, without any problems, is quite remarkable. So I am not surprised they enforced strict hotel curfews and had no guests.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76581

Back to top Go down