APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

1999.08.25 - Rolling Stone - Brian May Not Coming Up Roses

Go down

1999.08.25 - Rolling Stone - Brian May Not Coming Up Roses Empty 1999.08.25 - Rolling Stone - Brian May Not Coming Up Roses

Post by Blackstar Tue 10 Mar 2020 - 15:14

Brian May not coming up Roses

A spokesperson for Brian May said it is "highly improbable" that the Queen guitarist will join Guns n' Roses in any capacity. That notion was echoed by G n' R manager Doug Goldstein, who said, "there haven't been any conversations like that."

Phil Symes, Queen's U.K.-based publicist, was unaware of an Internet report that suggested May would be one in a series of celebrity guitarists joining G n' R on the road when and if they ever tour. "I was just with Brian last week, so I think we would know," Symes says. "I think he very much enjoys what he does, doing his own music and working with other members of [Queen]."

Goldstein joked that the idea of using a rotating set of celebrity guitarists "sounds like a cool idea" and added that "[guitarist] Robin [Finck] is doing his Nine Inch Nails thing and we have no idea how long that's gonna last."

Goldstein said that Axl Rose is currently laying down vocals for the long-awaited album and there's no tentative release date planned.

----------------
Source:
http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/news/shownews.php?newsid=156
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87848

Back to top Go down