APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2015.08.21 - Aftonbladet TV - Interview with Slash

Go down

2015.08.21 - Aftonbladet TV - Interview with Slash Empty 2015.08.21 - Aftonbladet TV - Interview with Slash

Post by Blackstar Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:34 pm

Transcript:
----------------

Interviewer: This is your third show in Sweden this year. Why do you keep coming back?

Slash: Well, we did - the first two shows that we did was just because the Swedish audience is digging our record and digging us, and we love playing in Sweden. And then I got the opportunity to do this, and I thought, you know, “I’d love coming back to Sweden.” (laughs) So here I am, yeah.

Interviewer: What are you doing in Sweden except for performing?

Slash: Really nothing. I’m just coming up here and playing, jamming with this band here, Graveyard. And representing Marshall for these new phones and stuff that they’ve got coming out.

Interviewer: I’ve heard that you’ve made friends with Axl Rose again. How was that possible after all those years?

Slash: Yeah, it was probably way overdue, you know. But it’s… you know, it’s very cool at this point; you know, let some of that sort of negative… dispel some of that negative stuff that was going on for so long.

Interviewer: So will Guns N’ Roses ever perform together again?

Slash: Oh, I couldn’t answer that one, though (laughs).

Interviewer: Why?

Slash: All right, let’s get off the subject, because, you know, that’s an old one.

Interviewer: There’s a big election coming up in the U.S. How do you feel about Donald Trump?

Slash: Oh god… I guess I have to get – that’s the… you’re my first interview that somebody’s asked me that. Well, it’s quite the circus, isn’t it? You know, it’s about as much as I can say. I’m really surprised. It’s a funny subject because he’s really… you know, I don’t think anybody expected him to take it this far. We all thought it was laughable at first, but he’s actually shown to be somebody that’s pretty tenacious, and I think people appreciate his straightforwardness and the fact that he’s not your typical full of shit politician, you know. I don’t know if he’s president material, as they call it, but, you know, it has been entertaining.

Interviewer: Who you are voting for?

Slash: Um, at this point it’s too early to tell. I don’t think there’s anybody I’m really backing (?) so far, you know (laughs).

Interviewer: Do you want to say something to Swedish fans?

Slash: Well, I mean, I guess as everybody’s gonna see this, it’s just great to be back in Sweden. I wish I was staying longer. But we’ll be out again next year. We’ll have a new record out and we’ll be coming back for sure.
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87860

Back to top Go down