APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

Fernando - Expect news in a few months.

2 posters

Go down

Fernando - Expect news in a few months. Empty Fernando - Expect news in a few months.

Post by Soulmonster Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:24 pm

Yep, that quote is from Fernando, posted on HTGTH and mygnrforum.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76906

Back to top Go down

Fernando - Expect news in a few months. Empty Re: Fernando - Expect news in a few months.

Post by Soulmonster Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:20 pm

Teh full quote: "I know all too much about information going a long way. Especially when nothing has been given, apologies. Do expect some news from GNR and what we are working on in a few months. All I can really say. Though, it says nothing; but hopefully it's something."
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Fernando - Expect news in a few months. Empty Re: Fernando - Expect news in a few months.

Post by Uli Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:21 am

Better than "nothing", I guess.

Typical GN'R if you ask me: "in a few months". Make that "next year" if it goes as usual... Suspect
Uli
Uli

Plectra : 9553

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:10 pm

Yeah, I am not getting excited. We have heard this numerous times. Fernando has actually posted a bit on mygrnforum and HTGTH now, but he isn't saying anything other than "hopefully" "soon". I have come to believe the management is as much in the dark about the future as we are, having an employer who changes his plans continuously and suffers from long period of inactivity and moodswings.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:09 pm

Fernando posted this on HTGTH:

"Maybe this is something, shit maybe it's more ammunition for the selected few to feed from it. But we are working in rebuilding our current so-called webstore into something that fits GNR's brand. Should be done here soon, a week or two I would imagine. Just got our first mockup of the store a few hours ago. "
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down