APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

Guns N’ Roses To Release 3D Concert Movie

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Guns N’ Roses To Release 3D Concert Movie - Page 2 Empty Re: Guns N’ Roses To Release 3D Concert Movie

Post by Uli Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:36 am

Soulmonster wrote:I still haven't finished watching it

Have you finished? Wink
I haven't (yet), but I did watch most of it and felt well entertained. It's a good show they put on film here. Ok, Axl's voice isn't always that strong during the whole show, but mostly he sings the songs quite well. The band is very good, as usual. A few scenes are bit out of sync, but nothing that really bothered me.
Uli
Uli

Plectra : 9643

Back to top Go down

Guns N’ Roses To Release 3D Concert Movie - Page 2 Empty Re: Guns N’ Roses To Release 3D Concert Movie

Post by Soulmonster Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:59 am

I haven't! I only have a BluRay player for my computer and I can't find a decent BluRay software to use with it!
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 77295

Back to top Go down

Post by Uli Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:59 am

Soulmonster wrote:I haven't! I only have a BluRay player for my computer and  I can't find a decent BluRay software to use with it!

See, that's why I bought the dvd (plus cds, so in theory I can play those nearly anywhere, incl. at work). Cool
Uli
Uli

Plectra : 9643

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:51 am

My new years' resolution for 2015 is to see the rest of it!
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 77295

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:03 pm

Just buy a blu-ray player already.

The difference is huge and it doesn't have to be expensive. Mine was 120 euros (Sony).
Johan
Johan

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 7577

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2