APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

Ides of March

Go down

Ides of March Empty Ides of March

Post by Soulmonster Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:42 am

Ides of March Newbor11
IDES OF MARCH
Album:
Unreleased.

Written by:
Unknown.

Musicians:
Unknown.

Live performances:
As far as we know, never played live.

Information:
Written and recorded during the Chinese Democracy era. A song named 'Ides of March' is not found among the locker leaks dating back to 2000, which means it either hasn't been started back then, or had changed its name.
Lyrics:

Quotes regarding the song and its making:

Studio Engineer Dave Dominguez, who worked with the band in 1998, would mention having worked on Ides of March back then:

Most of the songs had working titles but I know that "Oklahoma" and "Ides of March" were songs that were almost complete.
Sp1at from unknown date but before February 2004; mentioned on htgth.com

"Ides of March" was a working title of one of the songs that came from a loop name that Dizzy came up with I think they kept the name but it's been years so I'm sure everything has changed by now.

Ides of March Newbor11
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76582

Back to top Go down