APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

Interview with Steve - Loudwire, March 2012

3 posters

Go down

Interview with Steve - Loudwire, March 2012 Empty Interview with Steve - Loudwire, March 2012

Post by Soulmonster Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:36 am

Steven Adler Calls Guns N’ Roses Lineup ‘Hacks’ + Reaffirms His Desire to Reunite at Rock Hall

The firestorm of the Guns N’ Roses ‘will they, won’t they?’ saga continues to gather fuel as former GN’R drummer Steven Adler calls the current Guns N’ Roses lineup ‘Axl and His Hacks,’ while once again declaring his advocacy of an ‘Appetite for Destruction’-era reunion at the band’s upcoming Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction.

We exclusively broke the news on Tuesday (March 27) that Slash “would love to” reunite at the Rock Hall induction ceremony. The next day, Adler responded to Slash’s decree by also stating that he wants the reunion to happen.

Now, in another Loudwire exclusive, we’ve got the latest update on ‘Guns-gate’ with our interview with Steven Adler, which occurred this very evening.

“If it was up to me, we would have been playing for the fans a long time ago,” says Adler. “Unfortunately, I have no say in that. I’m behind it 100 percent … 111 percent! Put it this way; if the five original GN’R guys don’t get up there and play, I’m going up there just on the drum set and playing a couple of songs from ‘Appetite for Destruction.’ It’s for the fans. To me it’s just a rock ‘n’ roll band, but it’s a rock ‘n’ roll band that I’ve gotten so much love and respect from all over the world.”

“He’s my brother. I know he’s up to it,” Adler says about Slash and the Rock Hall reunion. “He wants to do it. I want to do it. Just from what I hear, Izzy [Stradlin]‘s not gonna show up and Axl will probably want to play with his hack band — his band of hacks. ‘Axl and His Hacks’ — it shouldn’t even be Guns N’ Roses. He’s just driving that name into the freakin’ ground. ‘Axl and His Hacks.’

Adler continued, “My grandmother always said, “Time heals all wounds.” Slash and Axl are one to each other. It’s not like one of them slept with one of them’s wives or anything — and even that’s forgivable after a while. There is no reason to be upset.”

Stay tuned for our full interview with Steven Adler featuring ‘Adler’ vocalist Jacob Bunton coming very soon.

Source: http://loudwire.com/steven-adler-calls-guns-n-roses-lineup-hacks-reaffirms-his-desire-to-reunite-at-rock-hall/
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76731

Back to top Go down

Interview with Steve - Loudwire, March 2012 Empty Re: Interview with Steve - Loudwire, March 2012

Post by Soulmonster Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:37 am

Way to go, Steven! I am sure Axl is eager to play with you again now, after calling the current lineup "hacks". You are one stupid fuckup.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Interview with Steve - Loudwire, March 2012 Empty Re: Interview with Steve - Loudwire, March 2012

Post by Soulmonster Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:38 am

Hah, brilliant reply from Bumbles:

Interview with Steve - Loudwire, March 2012 Bumblefoot_Twitter_ProfilePic_normal bumblefoot
<< Steven Adler Calls Guns N' Roses Lineup 'Hacks' >> I'm
just glad Neil Peart didn't say that, then I'd be bummed out.... lol.
5 hours ago · reply · retweet · favorite
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:49 pm

From Steven's facebook:

"We had a full press day yesterday and I'd like to shed some light on my comments about the current Guns N Roses lineup. Sometimes my emotions get the best of me when talking about my former band. It’s hard to see your ex in bed with somebody else. We created one of the biggest selling debut albums of all time and it’s no secret that I want to finish what we started 25 years ago and play together at the Rock N Roll Hall Of Fame. The guys that Axl has put together are all great players. They’re not hacks in the sense that they can’t play, they’re all incredible musicians. I just meant that they are not the original lineup. I would like to apologize to Axl, Bumblefoot, D.J., Tommy, Dizzy, Richard, Frank, and Chris for my statement."
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:25 pm

Facepalm
Johan
Johan

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 7413

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:26 pm

Indeed. What a hack.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by 666 Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:05 pm

Bumbles reply was no better..and he's supposed to be such a swell guy Interview with Steve - Loudwire, March 2012 633633

Plectra : 5402

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:45 pm

666 wrote:Bumbles reply was no better..and he's supposed to be such a swell guy Interview with Steve - Loudwire, March 2012 633633

It was harsh, but at least he was provoked and didn't attack anyone else...
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down