APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

Lithorati.com: a site dedicated to GN'R tour artwork

2 posters

Go down

Lithorati.com: a site dedicated to GN'R tour artwork Empty Lithorati.com: a site dedicated to GN'R tour artwork

Post by Blackstar Fri Jul 15, 2022 4:41 pm

Great site for those interested in show lithographs/posters. Besides the images of the posters, it contains information about the artists, the cultural references of the artwork, etc.:

http://lithorati.com/

Had to give it a shout-out because, thanks to it, I have been able to integrate the posters into all the 2016-2022 concert threads.
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87072

Uli and Shackler like this post

Back to top Go down

Lithorati.com: a site dedicated to GN'R tour artwork Empty Re: Lithorati.com: a site dedicated to GN'R tour artwork

Post by Soulmonster Sat Jul 16, 2022 2:42 pm

That's awesome!

Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76582

Back to top Go down