APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2014.11.20 - Red Carpet Rumba - Interview with DJ at the Latin Grammy Awards

Go down

2014.11.20 - Red Carpet Rumba - Interview with DJ at the Latin Grammy Awards Empty 2014.11.20 - Red Carpet Rumba - Interview with DJ at the Latin Grammy Awards

Post by Blackstar Sat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:28

Transcript:

Salvador Yanez: How does it feel to be here celebrating Latin music?

DJ: It feels amazing.

Nathalia Henao: It's exciting because I am Colombian [speaking Spanish].

DJ: And I married her, so.... [...] I love it, I love it. There's nothing that gets your body moving like, you know, the Latin spirit of music is great.

SY: What can you guys tell us about any new upcoming projects?

DJ: I just had an album come out with SIXX: AM and we're heading out on tour with Guns N' Roses.

NH: And I just launched my eyewear collection and [...]

Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87860

Back to top Go down

2014.11.20 - Red Carpet Rumba - Interview with DJ at the Latin Grammy Awards Empty Re: 2014.11.20 - Red Carpet Rumba - Interview with DJ at the Latin Grammy Awards

Post by Blackstar Sat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:30

Blabbermouth:
------------------

Guns N' Roses and Sixx: A.M. guitarist Daren Jay "DJ" Ashba and his wife, Colombian model Nathalia Henao, were interviewed by Red Carpet Rumba at the Latin Grammy Awards on November 20 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. You can now watch the chat below.

Asked what brand of eyeliner he uses, Ashba responded: "MAC Smolder. It's called 'guyliner.' [Laughs]"

https://blabbermouth.net/news/guns-n-roses-guitarist-dj-ashba-talks-makeup-at-latin-grammy-awards-video
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87860

Back to top Go down