APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

Song threads - optimized layout

Go down

Song threads - optimized layout Empty Song threads - optimized layout

Post by Soulmonster Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:36 am

I have updated the layout of the song threads ever so slightly: https://www.a-4-d.com/t84-reckless-life

Currently this is only done on Mama Kin and Reckless Life, but I will do it on all songs. The reason I started on these two songs is because I am in the process of adding all released songs to the history section, with their own post either after the show when the song was debuted, or when it was released as a single. So Mama Kin has now it's own post in the history section after the June 28, 1985, show.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76582

Back to top Go down