APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2011.12.20 - Twitter/Hennemusic - Slash has not RSVP’d for Rock Hall induction

Go down

2011.12.20 - Twitter/Hennemusic - Slash has not RSVP’d for Rock Hall induction Empty 2011.12.20 - Twitter/Hennemusic - Slash has not RSVP’d for Rock Hall induction

Post by Blackstar Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:50 am

Guns N’ Roses: Slash has not RSVP’d for Rock Hall induction

Slash is setting the record straight on his current status for Guns N’ Roses’ induction into the Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame next spring.

“For the record, I didn’t RSVP, or in any way commit to attending the RRHF. I don’t appreciate people putting words in my mouth,” tweeted Slash on Tuesday.

The guitarist was responding to comments made on Monday by Joel Peresman, President and CEO of the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Foundation, during an interview on Sirius/Xm’s Eddie Trunk Live show, and a follow up tweet by Trunk himself.

When asked about the GNR lineup, Peresman told Trunk, “Everyone said they’re coming.”

You can listen to Peresman’s interview here.

Slash’s remarks also contradict a tweet by Trunk, who was asked by a listener whether or not Peresman knows if Axl would show up. “[Peresman] said all have RSVP’d that they will show but too soon to tell,” tweeted the host.

Slash’s update keeps the question mark alive on whether or not the original GNR lineup will be on hand for the April 14 ceremony in Cleveland.

http://www.hennemusic.com/2011/12/guns-n-roses-slash-has-not-rsvpd-for.html

2011.12.20 - Twitter/Hennemusic - Slash has not RSVP’d for Rock Hall induction Gnr_rr10

2011.12.20 - Twitter/Hennemusic - Slash has not RSVP’d for Rock Hall induction Gnr_rr11
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87860

Back to top Go down