APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2011.12.08 - Channel 7/Blabbermouth - Matt Sorum On Rock Hall Induction

Go down

2011.12.08 - Channel 7/Blabbermouth - Matt Sorum On Rock Hall Induction Empty 2011.12.08 - Channel 7/Blabbermouth - Matt Sorum On Rock Hall Induction

Post by Blackstar Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:27 pm

During an appearance earlier today (Thursday, December 8) on Channel 7's "The Morning Show" in Australia (see video below), former Guns N' Roses drummer Matt Sorum stated about the Rock Hall honor, "Congratulations to myself, I guess. It's just amazing that we're still here, and still alive. We had such wild times and we're still here to tell the tale. And all the boys are healthy."

He added, "We'll see how it goes. It's in the springtime and we've been inducted with Red Hot Chili Peppers and Faces and some other greats, so it's good company."

When asked if he still keeps in touch with his former Guns N' Roses bandmates, Sorum replied, "I'm in a band called Velvet Revolver with Slash and Duff McKagan — we were all original Guns N' Roses members — and so we still have a band. And then Axl is doing his thing; we're split up right now. So everyone's hope for the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame is that we get on stage together.

"I just spoke to the original drummer, Steven Adler, last night, who I replaced in 1990, and then came over here to Australia and did the biggest concert in the southern hemisphere at the time — at Eastern Creek; it was 100,000 people. So Steven and me are talking, and we're all gonna go, hopefully, and have a good time."

https://archive.blabbermouth.net/news/ex-gn-r-drummer-matt-sorum-on-rock-hall-induction-congratulations-to-myself-i-guess/
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87860

Back to top Go down