APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2011.02.19 - Artisan News - Duff McKagan Talks Corey Taylor In Velvet Revolver

Go down

2011.02.19 - Artisan News - Duff McKagan Talks Corey Taylor In Velvet Revolver Empty 2011.02.19 - Artisan News - Duff McKagan Talks Corey Taylor In Velvet Revolver

Post by Blackstar Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:04 pm

Voice-over: Duff McKagan is set to release “The Taking,” the new album from his band Loaded. But talk is circulating among fans of his other band, Velvet Revolver, that Slipknot and Stone Sour frontman Corey Taylor might be the new singer. After an interview in Billboard, Corey said that he couldn't confirm or deny that he's in the band, and he shared with Artisan News in an earlier interview that he has a project that no one will see coming. So, we asked McKagan, point-blank, about Taylor joining Velvet Revolver.

Duff: We'll see. There's no big rush with the VR thing, because Slash is on tour… Here's the deal: because of twitter and other web sites over the last, whatever, eight years, especially in the last… you can't say anything. It's instant. Somebody will tweet something, and then people will read it, and then, all of a sudden, we're talking about this. So I understand it, I've been part of it. I'll go with Cory Taylor's line that was genius, like, a week ago or whatever. I can neither confirm nor deny that Corey Taylor is in Velvet Revolver. I mean, that guy is the real deal, in my view. It's just my view - but no, I think millions of other people think the same thing I do, that he's the real deal.

Voice-over: Will there be an announcement soon or we'll Velvet Revolver stay in a state of limbo? Stay tuned.
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87097

Back to top Go down