APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2011.01.03 - Blabbermouth - Steven Adler And Matt Sorum Share Stage For 'Paradise City' Performance

Go down

2011.01.03 - Blabbermouth - Steven Adler And Matt Sorum Share Stage For 'Paradise City' Performance Empty 2011.01.03 - Blabbermouth - Steven Adler And Matt Sorum Share Stage For 'Paradise City' Performance

Post by Blackstar Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:30 am

Steven Adler And Matt Sorum Share Stage For 'Paradise City' Performance

Camp Freddy brought in the New Year at the world-famous The Roxy Theatre in West Hollywood, California this past Friday night (December 31) with a show that featured former Guns N' Roses drummer Matt Sorum introducing original GN'R timekeeper Steven Adler for a version of the Guns classic "Paradise City". Fan-filmed video footage of Adler's appearance can be viewed below.

Adler's performance with Camp Freddy came only a few months after Steven slammed Sorum in a interview with Ultimate-Guitar.com. Adler was kicked out of Guns N' Roses in 1990 due to his drug use, and when asked how he felt when he heard that Sorum would play on the band's 1991 "Use Your Illusion" records, Adler said, "His were just half-assed, crappy versions. Nothing personal against the guy, but he's like a goddamn drum machine. He's got no heart; he's got no soul; he's got no feel. And as life and the years have shown, obviously, I'm not the easiest drummer to replace."

Adler added that he thinks the "Use Your Illusion" albums would have been bigger than the band's 1987 debut, "Appetite For Destruction", if he had been on them.

Steven subsequently apologized to Sorum during an August 2010 appearance on the "Good Day L.A." television talk show, explaining that "the words just came out wrong." He added, "I think you're [referring to Matt] amazing and I love you, man. Sorry about that."

https://archive.blabbermouth.net/news/steven-adler-and-matt-sorum-share-stage-for-paradise-city-performance-video/
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87859

Back to top Go down