APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2010.07.13 - The Daily Telegraph/Blabbermouth - Guns N' Roses To Perform At Sydney 500 V8 Supercars Street Race

Go down

2010.07.13 - The Daily Telegraph/Blabbermouth - Guns N' Roses To Perform At Sydney 500 V8 Supercars Street Race Empty 2010.07.13 - The Daily Telegraph/Blabbermouth - Guns N' Roses To Perform At Sydney 500 V8 Supercars Street Race

Post by Blackstar Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:59 am

Guns N' Roses To Perform At Sydney 500 V8 Supercars Street Race

According to The Daily Telegraph, Guns N' Roses will make its second trip to Australia since 1993 to appear at this year's Sydney 500 V8 Supercars street race.

Frontman Axl Rose last night confirmed the band will perform a one-off gig on Saturday, December 4, at ANZ Stadium, following the weekend's first event around the Olympic Park circuit.

"To mix Guns with this massive Sydney event will be a blast," Rose said.

"We will be in Europe just before we head to Sydney so it will be great to come out and chill around Australia for a while, spend a bit of time getting around and soaking up the relaxed Aussie vibe.

"When we came back in 2007 it had been about 14 years between tours in Australia and we had a complete ball.

"Bring on Sydney and the V8 Supercars. Hopefully I can get a ride in one of those big beasts while I'm there."

https://archive.blabbermouth.net/news/guns-n-roses-to-perform-at-sydney-500-v8-supercars-street-race/
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87993

Back to top Go down