APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2010.04.27 - Tommy Stinson Website - Update

Go down

2010.04.27 - Tommy Stinson Website - Update Empty 2010.04.27 - Tommy Stinson Website - Update

Post by Blackstar Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:49 am

All things considered, I’d say South America was a success! I have a few new scars, one less bass, one less favorite coat (damn thieving baggage handlers!), a few less brain cells, and a new appreciation for Cipro. I have seen a lot of beautiful places and people on this tour, and only a few not-so-much.

The shows were a lot of fun. We played to a lot more of you than I expected we would. I really want to thank all of you who braved the elements and everything else to see the show.

I also want to thank our crew for enduring the beating. This was a huge show to put together and they made it happen under some of the worst circumstances imaginable, except where it was truly impossible to do so, LOL.

I’m still sifting through footage of my adventures, so stay tuned for more videos. Additionally, in the coming weeks I’ll be doing some live video streaming for you guys, where I’ll answer some of your questions.

I’m also going to be doing an online fundraiser with some fabulous prizes (one of my GnR basses, a couple of retired plaid suits, and more) to help raise money for an organization called Timkatec, who have built and maintained trade schools for the poor and homeless kids in Haiti for over ten years. They need our help now more than ever since the earthquake. The people of Haiti will need our assistance in rebuilding their schools, hospitals, and cities for years to come, and this is just one small way to help. I hope all of you will join me in the effort. I will be rewarding those that participate with a free download of the first track off of my upcoming solo record.

Other mentionables — I’m going to Memphis soon to record with Luther and Cody Dickinson for fun, and then I’m off to LA to mix some songs for my solo record.

Woah!

See you all in Europe!
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87860

Back to top Go down