APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2002.11.23 - Blabbermouth - Former Skid Row Frontman, Ex-Guns N' Roses Members Make Music Together

Go down

2002.11.23 - Blabbermouth - Former Skid Row Frontman, Ex-Guns N' Roses Members Make Music Together Empty 2002.11.23 - Blabbermouth - Former Skid Row Frontman, Ex-Guns N' Roses Members Make Music Together

Post by Blackstar Thu May 14, 2020 7:11 am

Former SKID ROW Frontman, Ex-GUNS N' ROSES Members Make Music Together

Former SKID ROW frontman Sebastian Bach is collaborating on new material with ex-GUNS N' ROSES guitarist Slash and bassist Duff McKagan, Bach revealed during a recent interview with Norway's Metal Express. It is presently unclear if the songs will surface on Sebastian's upcoming solo CD or if they will be used for a separate project.

When asked by Metal Express if he would consider taking up the lead vocalist position in the new band formed by Slash, McKagan and fellow ex-GN'R members, guitarist Izzy Stradlin and drummer Matt Sorum, Bach responded, "Yeah, I would definitely do that if they asked me. We're writing songs right now, so you never know what's gonna happen. If I was to join them, it would be a new band."

When pressed about the possibility of rejoining his former SKID ROW bandmates following a very public and nasty split several years ago, the singer was more non-committal.

"No, not at the moment," he said. "They have nothing to offer me, really. If they were to come up with a good song, I would consider it. But not at the moment, no."

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/former-skid-row-frontman-ex-guns-n-roses-members-make-music-together/
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87543

Back to top Go down