APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2007.02.06 - Tonight (via Blabbermouth) - Guns N' Roses Frontman Says It Will Be 'A Dream Come True' To Play South Africa

Go down

2007.02.06 - Tonight (via Blabbermouth) - Guns N' Roses Frontman Says It Will Be 'A Dream Come True' To Play South Africa Empty 2007.02.06 - Tonight (via Blabbermouth) - Guns N' Roses Frontman Says It Will Be 'A Dream Come True' To Play South Africa

Post by Blackstar Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:18 am

Guns N' Roses Frontman Says It Will Be 'A Dream Come True' To Play South Africa

Guns N' Roses frontman Axl Rose has commented on the band's upcoming first-ever performance in South Africa at the My Coke Fest 2007. The event is scheduled for April 27 in Johannesburg and May 1 in Cape Town, with Evanescence and Hoobastank also confirmed on the bill. The show is a sort of sequel to 2006's Coca-Cola Collab Massive Mix, which featured the South African live debut of Metallica as well as appearances from natives Seether and others.

Said Rose: "I've been fortunate enough to play in some of the most historic buildings and stadiums around the world but performing in South Africa will truly be an honor. I can't wait to see South Africa. This is a dream come true."

Guns N' Roses is rumored to be planning more touring for later this spring and summer.

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/guns-n-roses-frontman-says-it-will-be-a-dream-come-true-to-play-south-africa/
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87097

Back to top Go down