APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

Poll: What will the new record be like?

4 posters

Go down

What will the new record be like?

Poll: What will the new record be like? Vote_lcap0%Poll: What will the new record be like? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Poll: What will the new record be like? Vote_lcap50%Poll: What will the new record be like? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
Poll: What will the new record be like? Vote_lcap0%Poll: What will the new record be like? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Poll: What will the new record be like? Vote_lcap50%Poll: What will the new record be like? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll: What will the new record be like? Empty Poll: What will the new record be like?

Post by Soulmonster Thu May 30, 2019 1:32 pm

Let's find out what the forum thinks!
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76232

Back to top Go down

Poll: What will the new record be like? Empty Re: Poll: What will the new record be like?

Post by Blackstar Thu May 30, 2019 2:10 pm

I'll go with mix of new songs and Chinese leftovers Smile
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 85695

Back to top Go down

Poll: What will the new record be like? Empty Re: Poll: What will the new record be like?

Post by Misfit79 Thu May 30, 2019 6:15 pm

I think 3 quarters Axl’s songs he’s had for years with Slash reworking the guitar parts and then some new songs that come from Slash’s riffs.
Misfit79
Misfit79

Plectra : 2257

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:05 pm

Anyone else want to have a guess?
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Uli Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:23 am

I'm rather undecided, between "all new songs" or "live album w/ 2 new songs"... Blanco
Guess it depends on how productive any recording sessions will be.
Uli
Uli

Plectra : 9431

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:25 am

Uli wrote:I'm rather undecided, between "all new songs" or "live album w/ 2 new songs"...  Blanco
Guess it depends on how productive any recording sessions will be.

Based on the amount of touring the band sets out to do this fall, if they release something this year or in 2020, I doubt there will be lots of entirely new songs.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down